Who are the best strikers to start for Juve currently?? (2 Viewers)

Who are the best strikers to start for Juve currently??

• Trezeguet - Del Piero

• Trezeguet - Iaquinta

• Trezeguet - Palladino

• Del Piero - Iaquinta

• Del Piero - Palladino

• Iaquinta - Palladino

• Three strikers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
we have all prayed for years for a trident and we have the players for it right now, but if its a front 2, on current form...i would go trez-iaquinta with delpie coming off the bench just after the hour if its not going well

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
no way Ale will be on the bench for this 1...i wanna see all 3 right there...will send out a message to Milan that "Hey we r here to rape u in ure own backyard, so watch out!"...or something like that :)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
true, ranieri might go for the same approach as he did for the game against roma at the olimpico. i still think that he should do what he did in the palermo game, iaq-trez, then dp on 60+ minutes.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What do people think of a Palladino-Trezeguet partnership upfront?
I like palla starting but i think he should play more on the wing. Hes good there. I also think Iaquinta is a good sub because his speed late in a game can wreck a defence.

I voted for DP and Trez. Alot of people here have already given up on DP and i think thats wrong. This man has been going through hard times but he stayed with juventus through our worst times so he deserves the same respect and the same loyalty that he gave us. Even when he was performing poorly i still support him to start because he brings a spirit he is so much of juventus that it just isnt the same without him. Say whatever you want about his current form but with his history and his charisma he is a juventus legend and he is going to be the must loved player by the bianconeri ever. When he retires it will be a very sad day for all bianconeri. I agree he shouldn't start every game yet he DESERVES to start the big ones like ours against Milan. Even through the scandal Del Piero didn't give up on us and I refuse to give up on him!!!

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
trez - and the I man. Del Piero still great player but there is no doubt he is a mountain in the last 30 mins when coming on. Future i hope Palladino and Trez but at the moment he just isnt as cherry ripe as the I man.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Maher knows what's the best for Juve. :agree:
Of course. Who else than Maher. :D

I voted for Trezeguet-Iaquinta but just on the basic of current form. If Del Piero shows better form in next several matches (and Iaquinta drops), of course I would prefer DP.

Trezeguet is irreplacable IMO.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's just right to choose Trezeguet and Iaquinta. And also for those who are into Trio attack.

But seriously, saying Del Piero got 20 to 30min in his legs and is only good coming from the bench is just lame. Iaquinta is in his form of his life and I wouldn't want to see him on the bench...Never If he continues playing this way.

But that doesn't mean Alex just got 20 or 30min to offer, seriously. He has started against Genoa and was one of our best players and against Udinese aswell If I'm not wrong.

Lets really stop with this bench thing and this coming off the bench for 25min thing for once can we??? when the player feels It's his time to be on the bench for good he'll state that, so long he feels he can fight for the starting 11.

As for the poll, I wanted to go for Iaquinta-Trez, but since I always wanted to see a trio and never had the chance under Crap, I voted for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)