Who are the best strikers to start for Juve currently?? (1 Viewer)

Who are the best strikers to start for Juve currently??

• Trezeguet - Del Piero

• Trezeguet - Iaquinta

• Trezeguet - Palladino

• Del Piero - Iaquinta

• Del Piero - Palladino

• Iaquinta - Palladino

• Three strikers

Results are only viewable after voting.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Though choice between option 1 and 2.
For now, I think DP is still a bit better then Iaquinta so I will go for the Trez-DP combo.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I voted for Trezeguet - Iaquinta but as I mentioned earlier. I am against the idea of starters. Trezeguet is a must but his partner or partners will be included according to the match. Rotate wisely.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jack,

Agree with that part, depending on the strength of the defence, either DP or Iaquinta should be picked.
Or the three of them. It all depends on the approach, our need, the opponent. We have quality forwards, saying that these two are better than the other two is silly. So far all combinations worked.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
trez & palla fa'sho kids :tup:

trezzz is on fire and we need to season palla as much as possible so he can get that real feel flava

Jun 26, 2007
Everybody agrees on Trez obviously. As second I would mostly start Iaquinta because of his physical strenghts. And Del Piero coming on from the bench is far more intimidating for the opponents than Iaquinta coming on IMO. It's kind of a psychological thing for me too.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
if im not wrong, this question was asked at j1897 before few weeks. anyway, i would go for trez and dp, they are soo deadly when both are on form. if i have to choose between artist and hardworker, i choose he first one. for now? i would say rotation, cuz i believe dp will start to shine after few weeks and iaq isnt so good to start all games. palla must take every chance he have playing as a winger, as trident striker, as sub.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I voted for Trez and Iaquinta, but it shouldn't be too rigid. Small advantage for Iaquinta over Ale atm, though.

On another note, if Trez gets injured, we would be in a very bad position.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I voted for Trez and Iaquinta, but it shouldn't be too rigid. Small advantage for Iaquinta over Ale atm, though.

On another note, if Trez gets injured, we would be in a very bad position.
well, i guess buffon`s or chiellini`s injury would cost us mutch more points.

Jun 13, 2007
I think coaches have to pick the players that are in best form and not look at what the name on their backs represent .

Trez-Iaquinta is the best duo in serie a right now so I thnk they should definetely start . Iaquinta is playing very well and Trez is indispensable . Del piero looks like he's improving but for now I wouldn't choose him to start unless Ranieri goes for a trident attack .

Palladino isn't ready to start for us yet . Soon enough he will , he's growing game after game and as long as he continues playing in whatever position , he will continue to improve . He still needs work in some areas but he has some great potential .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)