Who´s here? (49 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Maresca said:
where is gio again, kind of mysterious things happen with him :D Bisco might be involved..

don´t forget this thread bastards

i have'nt killed that crazy doctor yet (wait till u guys see the pics u will understand why i will kill him soon)!!!!! :D it was'nt me

he has no internet connection apparently the internet provider closed down so he is waiting for another connection.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Bisco said:
i have'nt killed that crazy doctor yet (wait till u guys see the pics u will understand why i will kill him soon)!!!!! :D it was'nt me

he has no internet connection apparently the internet provider closed down so he is waiting for another connection.
hehe, how do you have these information about his internet.. I am not sure that you are not involved ;) your alibi is not strong enough :D

when will we see the pics

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
@ V just get the vaseline ready.:D

@ Alan,ive been doing my own thing as of late but its been rather hard as this time of year is tight,ppl are saving up for the feastive season ill just stick it out until november.business should pick up from there.

How have u been keeping?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Byrone said:
@ V just get the vaseline ready.:D

@ Alan,ive been doing my own thing as of late but its been rather hard as this time of year is tight,ppl are saving up for the feastive season ill just stick it out until november.business should pick up from there.

How have u been keeping?
I am so busy with my job.. have to work so so long and I don´t have enough time to the forum, but I am still doing my best..:D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Maresca said:
hehe, how do you have these information about his internet.. I am not sure that you are not involved ;) your alibi is not strong enough :D

when will we see the pics

i have super powers maresca!!!!!!!:D he sent me an e-mail cos we were planing to lanuch the pics last week but we have to hold till he is back in action :pint:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Bisco said:
i have super powers maresca!!!!!!!:D he sent me an e-mail cos we were planing to lanuch the pics last week but we have to hold till he is back in action :pint:
eh, I hope you are telling the truth, because you might get probem if you had already killed him ;)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Maresca said:
eh, I hope you are telling the truth, because you might get probem if you had already killed him ;)

u guys just wait for the thread gio and i have to open over here u will be laughing yr heads off at how close i got into trouble with the police men over here and its true.:cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)