Who´s here? (9 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Bisco said:
u guys just wait for the thread gio and i have to open over here u will be laughing yr heads off at how close i got into trouble with the police men over here and its true.:cry:
dude i am gonna tell you one last time, shave that mono-brow it make syou look evil:faq1:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Bozi said:
dude i am gonna tell you one last time, shave that mono-brow it make syou look evil:faq1:

damn u bro!!!!!!!!:D u cant keep things to yr self can u :disagree:
i'll get around to doing it although i think its just gay????? we will see what others say when i post the pics deal?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
please help this person has been missing for a while now!!

this tourist from italy was last seen in hurgadah along with fellow juventino Ahmed who everyone suspects of murdering innocent tourist urosh (see pic). a reward awaits any person who gives maresca any information regarding him. its reported that urosh was kidnapped by two hot swedish mamas two weeks ago when he was carrying out one of his crazy dr gio experiments (i wonder what that crazy gio is up to :eyebrows: with 2 hot mamas). thanks in advance for any information.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Bisco said:
please help this person has been missing for a while now!!

this tourist from italy was last seen in hurgadah along with fellow juventino Ahmed who everyone suspects of murdering innocent tourist urosh (see pic). a reward awaits any person who gives maresca any information regarding him. its reported that urosh was kidnapped by two hot swedish mamas two weeks ago when he was carrying out one of his crazy dr gio experiments (i wonder what that crazy gio is up to :eyebrows: with 2 hot mamas). thanks in advance for any information.
dude if you dont know what he is up to with two hot mamma's by now,then i am afraid you are a lost cause:eyebrows: :disagree:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ßömßärdîër said:
What the hell is going on?
it is widely believed that you kidnapped urosh on his way home from a swedish sandwich and attempted to throw your 1"man sword up his rear cannal, when he refused you disposed of his body in a lake and started the smokescreen to insinuate poor ahmed,he may look like an evil-monobrow-genius but he is agenteel idiot really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)