which teaam do u hate most? (3 Viewers)

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #27
    ive started hating liverpool too.coz of their fans,and coz of the lame 'u'll never walk alone' anthem.those idiots r living on past glory.i know some liverpool fans and they were like "juve suck..they cudnt beat a half fit liverpool team"..and i replied "juve will be in the CL next season..juve arent 4 points from the 4th place in their leagues atleast"haha:D

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    I hate that guy that went with my last girlfriend when I was still with her. I hate that bastard that punched me last week because he didn't like 'how I looked'.

I don't really hate football teams.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    haha nice one jaecole:D

i actually think hatred comes out of jelousy most of the time.most of you are so angry that a team that didnt win the EPL for 50 years,is much better than your precious juve.well you know what.i dont give a flying toss how they reached the top as long as its in a legal way.so try to live with it Chelsea is a much better team than Juventus,and dont start reminding me of how much finals juve reached,or how much scudetti's they won cuz that didnt help you this season.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    No hatred stems from teams with supporters who are known to be hooligans and who unfortunately act on it costing lives of innocents, and please dont be apologetic coz thats obviously not enough and you, unless commited any wrong, shouldnt. So yeah Juventus fans are entitled, if sensical at all, to hate L'Pool and its supporters. Blanket judgement? yes absolutely, but i dont have time nor willingness for that matter to go through supporters and decide which are to blame. So most hated team along with its supporters: Liver-frickin'-pool FC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)