which teaam do u hate most? (4 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
@ fred weasley,

the same reason I used to hate ManU is the reason I am beginning to feel a strong disafinity for Chel$ki.
Call it jealousy or whatever you want, but one of the strongest emotions that I feel as a person is loyalty. I for one have supported Juve since I was 4. My closest friend has always supported Liverpool for as long as I remember. Yet another friend of mine supports Bendel Insurance, then there's one who supports Milan, and we are still great friends!
I know a girl who has been a Chelsea fan since 1997, and even she is getting pissed now (not at the club mind you).
Reason: Ever since Roman came with his billions, Chel$ki 'fans ' have been coming out of the woodwork. Same as we suddenly had a million plus ManUre fans in 99. Such people get on my nerves, really. And sadly, there are many of such around these parts.
In my case the irritation and annoyance I feel for such people comes to the fore on match days, when their so called club is playing. I then support the opposition.
That is my definition of hate for a club.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
ok:
in German its FC Bayern!:fero: I hate this club very much, because the players a arrogant, and Uli Hoeneß has a big mouth!

in Spain its Real Madrid! :devil: no comment, but i dont like them! only solari, but the others...!

in Italy its AC Milan! :groan: I hate them much more than Bayern, and most Cafu, Sheva and Kaka!!

in England its Chelski! :greedy::greedy::greedy: questions?

so
ciao
Forza Juve
and damn zieht den Bayern die Lederhosen aus!!:D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
Milan, Inter, Real Madrid, Barca, ManU, L'pool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Roma
do you like any team in england ;)

Can somebody explain, why so many people hate chelsea??
I like chelsea, as they are something differnt in England.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
real madrid (Hollywood team),
and inter (they are batch of losers which always spoil our plans)
and they have emre,stankovic,mihajlovic,el chupo(cambiasso)....I JUST HATE THEM

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Roma and Manchester, then Real. With a passion.
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
and inter (they are batch of loosers which always spoil our plans)
and they have emre,stankovic,mihajlovic,el chupo(cambiasso)....I JUST HATE THEM
Weird hating Inter I think, they're eternal losers.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Inter is the stupidest Team of the world, they just not understand that a team needs time to grow, every season 5 players out, 10 players in.. viva moratti.... and besides of that they have no winning spirit..

Feb 26, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
Inter is the stupidest Team of the world, they just not understand that a team needs time to grow, every season 5 players out, 10 players in.. viva moratti.... and besides of that they have no winning spirit..
Inter are a true revolving door.

Feb 26, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
Can somebody explain, why so many people hate chelsea??
I like chelsea, as they are something differnt in England.

If you ask most people, you'll discover that they dont hate all the Chelsea players, but rather they hate Moanrinho, for his lousy attitude, and they hate Abramovich for throwing his money around like a cowboy in a saloon. But they see most of the players as good, honest lads. E.g Gudjonssen, Lampard, Terry, have all been there for a while, not like the latter day glory hunting mercs Roman seems able to draw to himself with ease.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by madlawyer1 ] ++

If you ask most people, you'll discover that they dont hate all the Chelsea players, but rather they hate Moanrinho, for his lousy attitude, and they hate Abramovich for throwing his money around like a cowboy in a saloon. But they see most of the players as good, honest lads. E.g Gudjonssen, Lampard, Terry, have all been there for a while, not like the latter day glory hunting mercs Roman seems able to draw to himself with ease.

chelsea used to be my second favorite team about 5 years ago when they had zola and desailly :down: i used to see some of their games when i stayed iwht my grandparents in england, but now theyre just annoying. i wish i could like them but telling people im a juve and a chelsea fan would just get me laughed at as a glory hunter :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)