Which players would you sell this summer (2021)? (6 Viewers)

Players to get rid of:

• Total voters

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
you guys talk lots about ramsey and bentancur and rabiot.

here is the actual other problem:

douglas costa contract till 2022
berna contract till 2022
de sciglio till 2022
rugani till 2023

these are players earning wages and they are dead weights to the team. don't expect any additional signings beside one midfielder while they are on wage list, even if bentancur or ramsey is sold.

we need to stop giving players 5 year contracts. if we did 4 years instead then berna, costa, de sciglio would be off the wage bill
Oh yea

Douglas Costa is coming back :fab3:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Let's remember that getting rid of a player may not have to do with quality as much as business sense sometimes... at least that's how I voted.

OP
s4tch

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
  • Thread Starter #24
    Oh yea

Douglas Costa is coming back :fab3:
    i saw in some local fb groups that douggie c nostalgia already kicked in :rofl: :rofl:

btw i'm fine with our wingers, except berna. we need cm's more than ever though.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
    I think, the management should not touch the defensive line this summer. I'm not a big Bonucci fan, but I'd be against his sale in the next transfer window, whether it's to replace him or to rely on such a sale to finance some important deal for other line. A proper replacement would mean a lot of additional money spent at the expense of the midfield, which is unacceptable.

In order to finally succeed, this glorious management team has to have one simple task to focus on: to improve the midfield. Do not touch anything else. Do not even think about anything else. Just the midfield. It means, sell Rabiot, Ramsey, Bernardeschi, Douglas Costa, and replace at least two of them with top level midfielders.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    The high earners, Rabiot, Ramsey, Bonucci, also Bentancur, Dybala and Alex Sandro for high plusvalenza if we get offers. Bernardeschi obviously.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Rabiot, Ramsey, Bernardeschi, Rugani, Costa, De Sciglio - Green

Dybala, Sandro - yellow (still not sure)

Buffon and Chiellini (retire)

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    This thread is predicated on the premise of Paratici's ability to sell lol
    lmao can't wait for the usual rakib thread where he tells us how much we will get selling ramsey, costa, bentancur , rugani and ds and how we will get with that sale money 2 new super mids.

ohhh can't wait

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)