which one of our current players is a juventus legend..other than dp? (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
When I think of Juventus legends I think of Scirea, Furino, Gentile, Platini, etc, not some fairly new player who has not really won much with the club yet. Stating the aforementioned players are not legends because they were not among the best in the world or not the most talented players is complete lunacy...go tell something like that to the fans in the Curva Scirea and see what they say about it, as Shadow would say. Gentile, Furino, Scirea, Il Gigante Buono, Zoff...all Juventus legends no matter what anybody says.

Tacchinardi and Pessotto have been longtime servants to the club, and they will be remembered forever as some of our favorites. However, I do not think you can place those two in the same catagory as Scirea for instance...still fantastic servants none the less.

The only true legends on the current squad are Del Piero and Pessotto...hopefully more to come.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by AtotheB ] ++
Tacchinardi and Pessotto have been longtime servants to the club, and they will be remembered forever as some of our favorites. However, I do not think you can place those two in the same catagory as Scirea for instance...still fantastic servants none the less.
Well of course you can't place them in the same category as Scirea, but on the other hand, who could you place there? As I said, naturally some legends are bigger than the others, therefor Tacchinardi and Pessotto are legends.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
i guess u could split the category in two.

long serving legends and legends that helped make the club great.

but too much fuss

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++
Zizou!!!!
If had ever sat in the stands an felt the passion and excitement, whenever he received the ball, you would not even consider leaving him out. It was Zizou we all wanted to have the ball, not DP or any other... He lit up the game as no other in that team.

Of the current side, I believe that Trez will go down as one of the true Leg ends: for more often than not, when the ball is trown into the box, it is his leg end, which leads to a foot, that puts it into the net.
**** Zidane !

He's a french legend not a Bianconero legend

he's anthor good player who played in the black n white of the mighty Juventus no more surly not a freaking legend. all the good things he did while playing with Juve he did with his national team.

no legend gets sent off in the CL twice in one season for stupid shit .. and no legend leaves the club for Real Madrid big money .

and above all there is one thing that will make me hate him 4 the rest of eternity is when we were playing in Athens in the champions league and we where losing 3-1 and Zidane was in the stands because of suspension and while we were humlited the camras caught him talking on the cell phone and laughing his ass off .. that's no legend

Tacchi and Pessotto now these guys are legends .. Zidane wonderfull player nothing more

juventao

Oct 21, 2005
Tacchinardi, he is the best choice besides DP. Howeve , he is not in Juventus now. I really can not understand why moggi choose Ganicheda to replace him!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by AtotheB ] ++
When I think of Juventus legends I think of Scirea, Furino, Gentile, Platini, etc, not some fairly new player who has not really won much with the club yet. Stating the aforementioned players are not legends because they were not among the best in the world or not the most talented players is complete lunacy...go tell something like that to the fans in the Curva Scirea and see what they say about it, as Shadow would say. Gentile, Furino, Scirea, Il Gigante Buono, Zoff...all Juventus legends no matter what anybody says.

The only true legends on the current squad are Del Piero and Pessotto...hopefully more to come.
Care to clearify Andy?:D

Buffon and Zambrotta in the future. We'll see about Ibrahimovic and Juve's real attitude towards him (the next Del Piero or next Zidane).

But at the momment I guess Del Piero. But he still can't really be compared to Platini and the gang. As he has drastically decreased in performance during the last 4 years and only now starting to rise again, i think if he can really rise again, then he will be one to remember.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)