Which Flavor of ICE CREAM are You (1 Viewer)

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

:sigh: All the bandwidth that could be saved on the Internet over useless bits. :p

Mint Chocolate Chip.

PFR (Pretty Friggin' Retarded) if you asked me though...
No many can be let go.

But Flavor is just wrong. It looks wrong, it would be pronounced wrong and more importantly, it just friggin looks annoying :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Chocolate
You are Chocolate!! You're sweet, outgoing, and very talkative. You'll talk to anything, whether it will listen or not. You may want to cut down on the chatter a bit... sometimes people are annoyed by your endless gabbing, but they put up with you because of your sweetness.

:lazy:
Same here Martin. :lazy:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

No many can be let go.

But Flavor is just wrong. It looks wrong, it would be pronounced wrong and more importantly, it just friggin looks annoying :D
What are you, Jae, some kinda Canadian or somethin'?! :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Lou, you are bringing in way too many outside smilies. You know we expect you to buy the ones we sell, not bring in new ones from home :D
That sounds kind of like the Deli owner when I walk-in with my own bottle of Crystal Hot sauce and ask for a chicken sandwich. :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You are Chocolate!!
You're sweet, outgoing, and very talkative. You'll talk to anything, whether it will listen or not. You may want to cut down on the chatter a bit... sometimes people are annoyed by your endless gabbing, but they put up with you because of your sweetness.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
You are Chocolate!!
You're sweet, outgoing, and very talkative. You'll talk to anything, whether it will listen or not. You may want to cut down on the chatter a bit... sometimes people are annoyed by your endless gabbing, but they put up with you because of your sweetness.
It's broken, then?:confused:

:D

Aug 22, 2005
You are Chocolate!! You're sweet, outgoing, and very talkative. You'll talk to anything, whether it will listen or not. You may want to cut down on the chatter a bit... sometimes people are annoyed by your endless gabbing, but they put up with you because of your sweetness.

LOL it's so true :D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Your Results:
Vanilla
You are Vanilla!! You're very quiet and innocent. Sometimes you're so quiet people don't realize you're there. Start to speak up more and let people know what a great person you really are. Once you open up, you'll be surprised to see how many friends you'll make

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Chocolate

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Your Results:
Vanilla
You are Vanilla!! You're very quiet and innocent. Sometimes you're so quiet people don't realize you're there. Start to speak up more and let people know what a great person you really are. Once you open up, you'll be surprised to see how many friends you'll make
Thats Arif alright :D

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Mint Chocolate Chip
You are Mint Chocolate Chip!! You're very outgoing with a hint of badness in you. You like to have fun and you don't care what people think about you. People like to be around you because you know how to have a good time. Life isn't all about partying though, learn to connect with others better, and you will feel more satisfied with your life.

I hate that flavour :lazy:

i believe that me would be without even doing the test..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)