Which Flavor of ICE CREAM are You (7 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Mint Chocolate Chip
You are Mint Chocolate Chip!! You're very outgoing with a hint of badness in you. You like to have fun and you don't care what people think about you. People like to be around you because you know how to have a good time. Life isn't all about partying though, learn to connect with others better, and you will feel more satisfied with your life.

I hate that flavour :lazy:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Vanilla
You are Vanilla!! You're very quiet and innocent. Sometimes you're so quiet people don't realize you're there. Start to speak up more and let people know what a great person you really are. Once you open up, you'll be surprised to see how many friends you'll make.

True about the quiet and innocent bit. :angel:

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
Mint Chocolate Chip
You are Mint Chocolate Chip!! You're very outgoing with a hint of badness in you. You like to have fun and you don't care what people think about you. People like to be around you because you know how to have a good time. Life isn't all about partying though, learn to connect with others better, and you will feel more satisfied with your life.

Jul 28, 2002
Vanilla
You are Vanilla!! You're very quiet and innocent. Sometimes you're so quiet people don't realize you're there. Start to speak up more and let people know what a great person you really are. Once you open up, you'll be surprised to see how many friends you'll make.

Imho this is probably the worst of the worst test.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
Chocolate
You are Chocolate!! You're sweet, outgoing, and very talkative. You'll talk to anything, whether it will listen or not. You may want to cut down on the chatter a bit... sometimes people are annoyed by your endless gabbing, but they put up with you because of your sweetness.

-------------

Tottaly untrue

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Your Results:
Chocolate
You are Chocolate!! You're sweet, outgoing, and very talkative. You'll talk to anything, whether it will listen or not. You may want to cut down on the chatter a bit... sometimes people are annoyed by your endless gabbing, but they put up with you because of your sweetness.

So true :cool:

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Rocky Road

You are Rocky Road!! You are a complex individual and no one seems to understand you. You have a very busy life style and people find it hard to keep up with you. Slow down a bit to get the most out of life. You only get to live once, so enjoy it while you're here.

:D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Chocolate

:lazy:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Chocolate

:lazy:
:dielaugh: Oh that's gold :D

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
I'd be jealous of the friend with the girl, I liked black until i saw that awful background, if the cinema was sold out I'd go to the bar and at the club I'll be drinking/fvcking.

And it's spelt Flavour.

God I hate these :D

Though i'm choc chip :cheesy:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
And it's spelt Flavour.
:sigh: All the bandwidth that could be saved on the Internet over useless bits. :p

Mint Chocolate Chip.

PFR (Pretty Friggin' Retarded) if you asked me though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)