Which Flavor of ICE CREAM are You (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
You are Mint Chocolate Chip!! You're very outgoing with a hint of badness in you. You like to have fun and you don't care what people think about you. People like to be around you because you know how to have a good time. Life isn't all about partying though, learn to connect with others better, and you will feel more satisfied with your life.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
anybody noticed that this test is made for women ?
You mean like the "OMG, you're totally going to get married and end up in shopping hell for several months" line?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Mint Chocolate Chip
You are Mint Chocolate Chip!! You're very outgoing with a hint of badness in you. You like to have fun and you don't care what people think about you. People like to be around you because you know how to have a good time. Life isn't all about partying though, learn to connect with others better, and you will feel more satisfied with your life.

well, that IS like me, but I can't stand mint choc chip ice cream. Why couldn't I be chocolate chip cookie dough ben and jerry's? :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Lou, you are bringing in way too many outside smilies. You know we expect you to buy the ones we sell, not bring in new ones from home :D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++
Mint Chocolate Chip

well, that IS like me, but I can't stand mint choc chip ice cream. Why couldn't I be chocolate chip cookie dough ben and jerry's? :D
I wish I was chocolate fudge brownie. I swear no Ice cream has been made better then that

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Lou, you are bringing in way too many outside smilies. You know we expect you to buy the ones we sell, not bring in new ones from home :D
Methinks vB3 needs the "Lou palette" smiley option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)