Which dictator killed the most people? (7 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Don't you think it's unfair to dictators that as long as they're victorious, the majority of their people are behind them (as Hitler, Mosolini, Saddam and such psychos) but then when they get defeated everyone turns against them although they're just a little less guilty than the leader

and when a dictator remains a winner until the end, he becomes a hero in history and his crimes are called victories and accomplishments

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 1, 2010
That's exactly what I was going to write as the last line of my post! but then I thought to myself its so obvious :D
I see that you live in Egypt. Speaking about dictators, I would like to know your opinion on Egypt's modern-day pharaoh, Hosni Mubarak.

I am glad that you guys managed to overthrow him but I am anxious about the Muslim Brotherhood and other things going on in Egypt.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I see that you live in Egypt. Speaking about dictators, I would like to know your opinion on Egypt's modern-day pharaoh, Hosni Mubarak.

I am glad that you guys managed to overthrow him but I am anxious about the Muslim Brotherhood and other things going on in Egypt.
He's the worst.. his crimes in the last 30 years are countless. but the worst of them in my opinion is ignorance, he managed to make the majority in my country become completely ignorant, and his ways with the minorities created hatred and radical groups of Muslims, Christians and political parties

The Muslim Brotherhood are trying everything currently to make their image look better before elections, they're VERY organized yet sometimes very stupid
I know a lot of member personally, and they're good and humble people, but the higher board are dictators and the whole thing doesn't apply democracy
for example the members can't make suggestions or discuss decisions, they just do as ordered
this and a few other things I have against them.

but the biggest problem Mubarak's reigm created is hatred between ignorant Muslims and Christians, and now with the lack of security in some places there are clashes between them caused by very stupid reasons that mostly turn out to be rumours at the end

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Nah. Haven't you ever heard of the "Ever-Popular Hitler Analogy"? People are compared to Hitler every day now.
Is this the one that says that hitler will be brought up in every discussion? I don't think it is true then.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Bush is a terrible person that has been responsible for the deaths of so many innocent people, i agree with Naggar that he does not get the negative attention that he deserves because the US government covers up their crimes quite well under fake reasons such as WMD's, fighting terrorism, bringing democracy etc. Still, he is not even comparable to Hitler. Hitler wanted to wipe out a whole people for some sick ideological reasons. The guy was the epitome of evilness, i don't even compare Gedaffi to him.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Which in most case is an unjust comparison. Hitler is in my eyes the most disgusting, repulsive and contemptible figure in history.
That's the idea. If you reach for hyperbole every time, you slowly start to erode the weight of any bad deeds. Suddenly, Stalin is your third grade teacher.

Jul 1, 2010
He's the worst.. his crimes in the last 30 years are countless. but the worst of them in my opinion is ignorance, he managed to make the majority in my country become completely ignorant, and his ways with the minorities created hatred and radical groups of Muslims, Christians and political parties

The Muslim Brotherhood are trying everything currently to make their image look better before elections, they're VERY organized yet sometimes very stupid
I know a lot of member personally, and they're good and humble people, but the higher board are dictators and the whole thing doesn't apply democracy
for example the members can't make suggestions or discuss decisions, they just do as ordered
this and a few other things I have against them.

but the biggest problem Mubarak's reigm created is hatred between ignorant Muslims and Christians, and now with the lack of security in some places there are clashes between them caused by very stupid reasons that mostly turn out to be rumours at the end
I have read several texts on the Muslim brotherhood and Hasan Al-Banna and you can clearly see the direct influence from Nazism in their ideology. Of course, the fact that he was a close associate of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, who was Hitler's principal ally and client in the region, doesn't help.

That's mainly why I don't want them to gain power and obviously, we have seen what happens when they do, especially with Hamas, the brotherhood's offspring.

Let's hope that the Egyptian people chose a more democratic and secular approach...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The Grand Mufti of Israel and Hitler just had a common enemy. While it does seem disgusting to be associated with a person like Hitler, but circumstances at that time made the Grand Mufti accept any allies he can get. Again, i am not justifying the association with a person like Hitler, but at the same time Britain just betrayed the Arabs at the time, and the Jews had just started illegally establishing a country in Palestine.

Jul 1, 2010
The Grand Mufti of Israel and Hitler just had a common enemy. While it does seem disgusting to be associated with a person like Hitler, but circumstances at that time made the Grand Mufti accept any allies he can get. Again, i am not justifying the association with a person like Hitler, but at the same time Britain just betrayed the Arabs at the time, and the Jews had just started illegally establishing a country in Palestine.
True. However, you can still see the direct influence. Hamas, which is an offspring of the Muslim Brotherhood, quotes the Protocol of the Elders of Zion(a despicable anti-semitic document that Hitler also used) in their charter.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
True. However, you can still see the direct influence. Hamas, which is an offspring of the Muslim Brotherhood, quotes the Protocol of the Elders of Zion(a despicable anti-semitic document that Hitler also used) in their charter.
It's all reactionary to decades of occupation, forced eviction and mass exodus of Palestinian people from their homes and country. The Israeli's just have a better PR.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #99
    Would you please elaborate how you link the next three together?

1- Nazi ideology.
    2- Mufti of Jerusalem.
    3- Hamas

I would love to make use of your great knowledge about the subject.

Jul 1, 2010
    Would you please elaborate how you link the next three togather?

1- Nazi ideology.
    2- Mufti of Jerusalem.
    3- Hamas

I would love to make use of your great knowledge about the subject.
    Sure, I will respond later on today(Game of Thrones and Juve game to watch first :)) in the Israeli vs Palestinians thread then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)