Which dictator killed the most people? (5 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Where is George Dubya?
He's not technically a dictator. Plus I don't think his body county would make the list. He'd probably be just around a million depending on which numbers people were counting. If this was an asshole/world wrecker competition he would be near the top.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Genghis Khan would have killed the most in terms of overall world population percentage, I'm pretty sure.

Caracalla was most likely the most blood thirsty Roman emperor, he massacred the Christians, Germanians, Persians amongst others, it is thought in many of his conquests he would have most of the male population killed, even in large cities.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If it wasn't for some of those dictators killing people, many of us wouldn't exist at all.
Just think about it. If uncle Hitler, for example, didn't start the war and so many people didn't die, maybe our grandmothers or great grandmothers wouldn't have met our grandfathers and they'd have married someone who died in the war (and wouldn't have died if there was no war), and so on and so on. The odds for us not to exist are becoming even stronger as you go back in the past.

We should be thankful to these people. :D

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
as much as i find hitler interesting...and i am far removed from any semblance of a Zionist...to suggest that we should be thankful to hitler, is truly fkn appalling...and makes me count you instantly, alen, as an element of a bloodline, i would gladly destroy in its entirety, had i the chance////

'he means it purely in jest' part of my mind suggests...but there is not 'jest', to smiling in any way at the existence and life and actions, of a man, who demanded and made damn sure, that millions of innocent people were viciously massacred...

where the hell are you from??? serbia???

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If it wasn't for some of those dictators killing people, many of us wouldn't exist at all.
Just think about it. If uncle Hitler, for example, didn't start the war and so many people didn't die, maybe our grandmothers or great grandmothers wouldn't have met our grandfathers and they'd have married someone who died in the war (and wouldn't have died if there was no war), and so on and so on. The odds for us not to exist are becoming even stronger as you go back in the past.

We should be thankful to these people. :D
Mein Kampf fan? "Mankind has grown strong in eternal struggle, and only in eternal peace does it perish."

It depends if you believe in the soul, I could be a Cambodian living below the poverty line. Otherwise, if you are never born you don't miss it.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
as much as i find hitler interesting...and i am far removed from any semblance of a Zionist...to suggest that we should be thankful to hitler, is truly fkn appalling...and makes me count you instantly, alen, as an element of a bloodline, i would gladly destroy in its entirety, had i the chance////

'he means it purely in jest' part of my mind suggests...but there is not 'jest', to smiling in any way at the existence and life and actions, of a man, who demanded and made damn sure, that millions of innocent people were viciously massacred...

where the hell are you from??? serbia???
What a drama queen.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I think media played a major factor there, Hitler's crimes were focused on more than anyone else's, obviously because he killed jews but if he had killed the same or even 10x the number of Arabs they'd have called it a war on terrorism to introduce demacracy and human rights for 3rd world countires

I find Bush as much of a criminal as Hitler

I must admit thoughm, Mao is shocking, never expected it

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think media played a major factor there, Hitler's crimes were focused on more than anyone else's, obviously because he killed jews but if he had killed the same or even 10x the number of Arabs they'd have called it a war on terrorism to introduce demacracy and human rights for 3rd world countires

I find Bush as much of a criminal as Hitler

I must admit thoughm, Mao is shocking, never expected it
Those guys are all "dictators". Bush was terrible as a Governor and a President and the owner of the Rangers, but he wasn't a dictator so he's not in the running.

If the category was "most people killed by asshole politicians" then that's a different story.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
:lol: you're right

but I wasn't saying he killed the same number of people as Hitler, but he's as much of a criminal.. I mean the mentality

Jul 1, 2010
Well in terms of numbers, Mao undoubtedly is number 1, with probably about 50 million deaths. However, it is true that he had more people to kill than the others.

As for the "worst dictator category", it would be Hitler for me. I study in history and I have had courses on both Stalinist Russia and Nazi Germany and as much as Stalin was evil, Hitler was just worst.

Stalin killed lots of people because he wanted to assure his own legacy and safety. He was a paranoid who killed everyone that was in his way to guaranty his own welfare. Hitler, on the other hand, killed millions of people for the alleged science of eugenics. He killed many for their skin colors, religions, mental abilities, etc.

Stalinist Russia, as awful as it was, was not worst than Nazi Germany.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)