Which clubs do you hate? (4 Viewers)

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
1. Inter (everything except Zanetti and I believe they have secured this position for the rest of my life)
2. Real Madrid (the "we are the greatest ever" mentality, the 98' final that kinda kickstarted the whole thing in the first place)
3. Manchester United (their fans, especially the ones that posses the mentality mentioned above, just with a lot less titles to back it up)
4. Roma (got so much hate for Totti and even De Rossi while guys like Manolas, Nainggolan and Lamela also deserve a mention. Lucky for me, I always liked Pjanic.)
5. Napoli (the Super Cup, winning the Coppa final in '12m and just being even more butthurt than a team like Roma. I enjoy De Laurentis's weirdness.)
6. Bayern (new entry... I rate them very highly as a club but recent events and preferring Dortmund over them in general tells me I have to include them somehow).

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
1. Inter (everything except Zanetti and I believe they have secured this position for the rest of my life)
2. Real Madrid (the "we are the greatest ever" mentality, the 98' final that kinda kickstarted the whole thing in the first place)
3. Manchester United (their fans, especially the ones that posses the mentality mentioned above, just with a lot less titles to back it up)
4. Roma (got so much hate for Totti and even De Rossi while guys like Manolas, Nainggolan and Lamela also deserve a mention. Lucky for me, I always liked Pjanic.)
5. Napoli (the Super Cup, winning the Coppa final in '12m and just being even more butthurt than a team like Roma. I enjoy De Laurentis's weirdness.)
6. Bayern (new entry... I rate them very highly as a club but recent events and preferring Dortmund over them in general tells me I have to include them somehow).
No meelan? Im dissapointed.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
What do you mean except zanetti?!??????!!!!?? He's the biggest cancer there after the moRATti himself. Cunt of a player :yuck:

- - - Updated - - -

And no meelan!!!! Come on man :sergio:
So disappoint in you right now.
Except zanetti he says
:sergio:

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
1. Inter
2. FIGC and italian football
3. Epl big clubs : united arsenal chelsea liverpool and city as the newest entry
4. Barcelona
5. Clubs that beat us in european finals

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
What do you mean except zanetti?!??????!!!!?? He's the biggest cancer there after the moRATti himself. Cunt of a player :yuck:

- - - Updated - - -

And no meelan!!!! Come on man :sergio:
So disappoint in you right now.
Except zanetti he says
:sergio:
Dunno, I have a lot of respect for Zanetti. As I always say - he puts the 'lad' in 'ladri' ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)