Which clubs do you hate? (16 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Milan was our main rival for years (before the calciopoli) and all i feel for them is deep respect, and i cant hate them. i always cheered for them to lose in serie a because that would help us and not because i hate them. another thing is that we always had good relations with them and our (ex) players, coaches and management also, even when fighting for the 1st place for years, always was fair toward each other and that is really a good thing
what a load of bullshit.over the past few seasons Galliani and Allegri always took advantage of the anti juve press and made constant jibes at us at their own club failed on the pitch.

Inter may be our fiercely contested historical rivals but there is no club more pathetic than AC Milan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Cause you are a filthy wench
:agree:

I would say the main reason is because we are doing shit at present.
:tup:

.........err i mean ban at once :tongue:
Go away you filthy scum.

Milan was our main rival for years (before the calciopoli) and all i feel for them is deep respect, and i cant hate them. i always cheered for them to lose in serie a because that would help us and not because i hate them. another thing is that we always had good relations with them and our (ex) players, coaches and management also, even when fighting for the 1st place for years, always was fair toward each other and that is really a good thing
What an idiot. :lol:

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Inter (and especially the attention whoring shitcunt they've dumped on our forum)
Napoli
Fiorentina
Milan
Roma
Everyone else

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
can't help but hate the most successful club in the world AC Milan. They even have more scudetti than us apparently.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Milano teams.
Napoli.
Genoa.
Everything about Premier League.
All La Liga teams.(except Athletic Club and Atletico Madrid)
Galatasaray.
Celtic.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I am actually annoyed by fans, managements of other teams and some players. So my hate list is this.
Lazio - really don't like their racist fan base in my country and all the fascist hype regarding Alessandra Mussolini and Paolo Di Canio.
Inter - Moratti, Calciopoli, now the new owner who obviously doesn't know what he is doing and he is going to buy all the unwanted Man U players.
Milan - Galliani and Berlusconi family. Though buying Matri for pretty decent fee was kinda OK.
Napoli - their fans and Aurelio De Laurentiis,also Cagliari's, Palermo's, Genoa's presidents.
I really don't like the hype about English premier league, but it is obviously one of the ...10 best leagues in northwest Europe. Don't like the hype about Real and Barca but I have to admit that both teams are playing some great football last years. Of course I am annoyed by Real Madrid and their transfer policy, same goes for Man City, PSG and Monaco. Also don't like the image of Messi as a good boy and the transfer saga surrounding Neymar's greedy father.
Bayern and Pepe Guardiola also might become annoying in the future.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Bayern and German NT ... all because of Bosnian germanophiles and diaspora.
Also because of Rumenigge and other arogant German morons.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
@Klin i would support Milan if i never followed Juve, my mum and bro support Milan along with countless cousins :p Thankfully Del Piero saved me and i decided to follow Juve because of him when i was a kid.

When i was like 5-6 i used to support United in the late 90's as they are really big here in Ireland. It's only when i started watching the world cup and Euro cups i started to follow italian football when i was 8, because my whole family is italian just settled here in ireland.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

I would rather see us fight for the scudetto with Milan and (i hate to say this) Inter too, (even when i hate them and rather have them relegated to serie c) than Napoli and Roma with the scudetto race over after 30 matchdays... Milan are our true rivals and fighting them till the last few matchdays for the title is what would make us much stronger too...

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013

I would rather see us fight for the scudetto with Milan and (i hate to say this) Inter too, (even when i hate them and rather have them relegated to serie c) than Napoli and Roma with the scudetto race over after 30 matchdays... Milan are our true rivals and fighting them till the last few matchdays for the title is what would make us much stronger too...
Inter cant fight for the Scudetto any more, Calciopoli is over didn't u know? We all know Inter can only win with the help of Calciopoli

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
@Klin i would support Milan if i never followed Juve, my mum and bro support Milan along with countless cousins :p Thankfully Del Piero saved me and i decided to follow Juve because of him when i was a kid.

When i was like 5-6 i used to support United in the late 90's as they are really big here in Ireland. It's only when i started watching the world cup and Euro cups i started to follow italian football when i was 8, because my whole family is italian just settled here in ireland.
I respect that. :tup:

I would rather see Milan scrubbed off of this planet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)