Where's Tacchinardi? (1 Viewer)

OP
Primo

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #62
    He could use it. I don't think the move will be permanent though because Barca have players such as Thiago Motta and Xavi.

Aug 26, 2003
    I don't see us loaning out Tacci, but if we do, i heard that we are linked with Obodo or other players like Montolivo from Atalanta!

I would like Montoliva he is a young italian and could stay at Atalanta (but would be ours)!

Ok we will see..

even Maresca would be an option next season!

Aug 26, 2003
    Juventus coach Fabio Capello has dismissed talk that Alessio Tacchinardi could leave in January.

Tacchinardi has found himself on the fringes of the Juve team since Capello's arrival in the summer, bringing rumours of a move to Catalan giants Barcelona.

However, Capello insists that the midfielder is crucial part of his squad, adding that he would not be open to a January sale.

"We only have four regular midfielders," explained Capello, after Marcelo Zalayeta's striker had earned a 1-0 UEFA Champions League win against Ajax.

"Tacchinardi is not on the market and we absolutely don't think he could leave.

"He certainly is not for sale and he will stay."

Capello was delighted to put defeat to Atalanta in the Coppa Italia behind him with a victory in Europe.

"We are on the right track," said the former Milan and Roma coach.

"I've found again a team with real determination after the defeat to Atalanta.

"Zalayeta is a really important player for of us.

"He knows we are short of strikers but has reacted well to the club and the team's faith in him."

Alessandro Del Piero is still struggling with a muscular injury sustained against Lecce, and is likely to miss out on the weekend's high-profile clash against Internazionale.

"He won't play on Sunday," confirmed Capello. "He's trying to recover from injury in time for the match after that."

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    I love Tacchi, but he will never be more than a sub for us now that Emerson is here. He should leave for a midtable Italian side IMO.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    it'd be good for his career too.

he's played less and less every year for the last three years so i wouldn't be surprised if he wants to leave himself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)