Where's Tacchinardi? (9 Viewers)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
He may not be one of our classiest players. Nor does he have the flair of Del Piero and the touch of Nedved. But Tacchinardi is someone I would put in front of my defense to link it with the midfield on some regularity.

I admire Tacchi for his big heart and dedication to Juve.

But where is he?

Surely, Capello can't shelve a player of his calibre for long!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Primo

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    But there are 38 games this season. He's got to play.

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
    Juve won’t release Tacchinardi Tuesday 2 November, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus have told Barcelona to forget about trying to sign Alessio Tacchinardi in January.

The Turin giants have confirmed that the Spaniards are interested but the midfielder is not for sale.

"What is being said does correspond with the truth," director general Luciano Moggi told Tuttosport.

"But we are not going to allow him to leave because we have great faith in the player, he is someone we are counting on.

"We will not even consider his sale because Alessio still has much to give to Juventus in the future."

The Nou Camp outfit allegedly want to take the player on loan before having the option to buy outright at the end of the season.

Tacchinardi could be interested in such a move given that he is no longer a first team regular under new boss Fabio Capello.

Meanwhile, Moggi has again stated that his club would be interested in signing Roma starlet Antonio Cassano.

"If Roma put him up for sale then we could make a bid because he is a great player," noted the transfer guru.

"However, we have a lot of young forwards already at this club so we may not buy in that area."

Cassano is currently in negotiations with the capital side in an attempt to extend his contract that expires in 2006.

--

You see that Moggi has still trust in him...

Petrovich

Nov 2, 2004
    Tacchinardi is on the bench where he should be. Blasi, Appiah, and Emerson all look better than Alessio so far this season. We can't always use the same old horse.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    I would prefer if he sold him and got us a more attacking and creative central midfielder.
    and u think that moggi can sell him and with that money we can buy such an attacking and creative central midfielder as u described?
    i prefer to keep him,even on bench...since defensive midfilders would be injured too much and also they recieved many yellow and red cards..we need a player like him on bench.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    i can reluctantly let Tacchi go if he want to play first team football and having a club like Barca appreciating his ability is really flattering.
    his position in front of the defense is in direct clash with Emerson who is understandbaly better.... he wil only play if we need in any cicustamces to rest Emerson but as we see this season that oppoturnity doent really come rolling... we do have Tudor as a backup in the anchor position if Emerson is injured or something...

i hope Tacci wont go though.. i really like his style of play...he always calm down the situation....simple things down when things get complicated in his area...always offer the easy and safe option for his teammates... doesnt afraid to go for the easy pass... its frustrating for the opponent to play agaist him that way because he rarely caugt in difficult situation...

OP
    Primo

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    i can reluctantly let Tacchi go if he want to play first team football and having a club like Barca appreciating his ability is really flattering.
    his position in front of the defense is in direct clash with Emerson who is understandbaly better.... he wil only play if we need in any cicustamces to rest Emerson but as we see this season that oppoturnity doent really come rolling... we do have Tudor as a backup in the anchor position if Emerson is injured or something...

i hope Tacci wont go though.. i really like his style of play...he always calm down the situation....simple things down when things get complicated in his area...always offer the easy and safe option for his teammates... doesnt afraid to go for the easy pass... its frustrating for the opponent to play agaist him that way because he rarely caugt in difficult situation...
    Couldn't have said it any better.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    i hope he is never sold out. He is one of the symbols of juve! He has been with juve for god knows how many years now and he is still usefull. He will have time to play im sure. Even if its the coppa italia!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)