Where's Tacchinardi? (5 Viewers)

Tifosotto

Aug 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
i hope he is never sold out. He is one of the symbols of juve! He has been with juve for god knows how many years now and he is still usefull. He will have time to play im sure. Even if its the coppa italia!
Yes, I think so!
If Moggi sell him, then he will buy Crisitiano Zanetti!!! Zanetti is ond of Capello's favoured players... This would be very ****

plz stay with us :angel:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
A very siniester maffia boss that drugs his players, steal the good ones from other teams, bribe referees, buy cheap and sell expensive, intrigue to be the master pupeeter of serie A...and still have time to be general director of Juventus...

OP
Primo

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #32
    Tacchi will get a run-up in the Reginna game.

I hope he plays well. Blasi was invisible in the Munich game. I could imagine a more solid performance from Tacchi.

OP
    Primo

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #34
    Don't you think that would undermine our defensive stability?

We have always played with two defensive midfielders to help out the defense and push the attack.

Having only one would have a slight probability of unbalancing the entire team tactic. Honestly, I don't see why we should change tactics now.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    cuz we have:
    -Appiah
    -emerson
    -blasi
    -tudor
    -tacchinardi

I think we need to offload one defensive and get one creative!
    so bring back Maresca p-lice!

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
    I'm not crazy about Maresca but think he would complement the defensive abilities of Emerson well.

Maresca can provide more creativity but he is also aware of his defensive duties, I wouldn't consider him a playmaker (someone who is very creative but poor defensively), nor is he a defensive midfielder but he is a mixture of the two.

I'd prefer to see him alongside Emerson than any of the others we have.

As for Tacchi, as long as he plays alongside Emerson then he will do ok, against Chievo I thought he was awful because he didn't have Emo to 'carry' him through. His passing was especially poor.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
    Don't you think that would undermine our defensive stability?

We have always played with two defensive midfielders to help out the defense and push the attack.

Having only one would have a slight probability of unbalancing the entire team tactic. Honestly, I don't see why we should change tactics now.
    i don't want to really change the current system,but imo a bit of experimentation could be useful and i doubt we'd lose any points as a result,especially against reggina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)