Where will you be in 2050? (6 Viewers)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
not really... :lazy: :D

Anyway, that site is in english too, but now they're on tour so the site isn't working...

:lazy: :groan: It's friday night, and what am I doing?! Yes, sitting in front of computer, while I should be partying... Life sucks sometimes... :down:

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
why didnt u go out??i think u should,i mean its friday night...

and i meant that having an "idol" is such a sweet thing.. :)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
nah, probably I'm going to that "local Oktoberfest" tomorrow... :D But anyway, nobody invited me to anywhere this friday... :down: I should have got that girl last week when I could have done it... but probably this belongs to confession thread, I'll write it there when I'll find time...

And I got that idol-thing, I was just kidding...

But that's enough of me, what about you then?! I mean, what's the time in Dubai?!

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
nah, probably I'm going to that "local Oktoberfest" tomorrow... :D But anyway, nobody invited me to anywhere this friday... :down: I should have got that girl last week when I could have done it... but probably this belongs to confession thread, I'll write it there when I'll find time...

But that's enough of me, what about you then?! I mean, what's the time in Dubai?!
its eleven at nite,and its boring(summer vacation)....

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
its eleven at nite,and its boring(summer vacation)....
you still shouldn't be here, and neither should I... Yes, I don't know how's the night life in Dubai, but anyway...

And River should be drunk already!! Drink boy ( This never happened, I never called you a boy!! ), drink!! :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

Oktoberfest? Erm... have you.. ever seen a calendar?

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Sorry River... (damn, this was a "Pendir-mistake")

And by that Oktoberfest I meant that there's a festival dedicated to beer!! :D

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
With all this talk about drink can I ask you lot this:-

Here, we call

'going out for a drink', ...goin' for a swallay

'the process of getting p*ss*d', ...on the bevy, or off the ramadan

'getting a carry out (drink to take home)', ...gettin' a cargo to sink.

What names do you have for these things?

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
It just came out of ignorance.

Up till a few years ago you could go your whole life here seeing only pale white, mousey brown haired Scots everywhere and anywhere.

Ramadan is seen as a time of great sacrifice...just like lent.
So, when you went for a drink after a 'whole' day of not drinking, you were seen as coming OFF the Ramadan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)