Where will you be in 2050? (8 Viewers)

OP
Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #41
    ++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    you smoke,Pendir?? ....u used to smoke when u were in Dubai??
    Yes, I smoke and I am absolutely loving it. :D

I actually smoked less when I lived in Dubai- because Scoal- the chewing tobacco is available there, and I really like to dip (schew and spit). ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #43
    i see.....i bet you would like to come back to Dubai,right?? ;)
    Of course I would (as long as I don't have to work outside)... awesome place ;)

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
    :LOL: woooow so i found myself my own PA..cool...
    well i actually put up my stuff on deviant art, (yes im sorry juventuz aint the only thing that keeps me busy on the net..:p)

if u want to chek it out ive put uo a couple of wallpapers conserning the euro..and stuff..yeah i know kinda late but still :p

http://aj07.deviantart.com/
    hey nice stuff :thumb:

as for the topic i dont think i'd live up2 2050 :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    you smoke,Pendir?? ....u used to smoke when u were in Dubai??
    are there strict rules against smoking then?! And yes, Pendir really should quit...

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    well,there are rules but smokers just dont give a damn about it.i wish that by the year 2050 Pendir and all the smokers quit smoking..

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
    I'll be dating Pendir's secret daughter... Damn, that girl is hot and rich... And Tom, you can't have an apartment in Rome then because I already burned it down, thanks to that pig called sensi... :D
    Don't worry I've got it all planned. I fool Sensi into believing he can get one over on Moggi (the only thing that drives him on in life) I ring as <insert any player juve are heavily lined with>'s agent and tell Sensi there is an opportunity for him to intercept the transfer if he meets up with us, somewhere in, say the sahara desert. You and your crack team of assassins or whatever you call yourselves go down and blow him up. Rome is saved, the pig is no more, and Moggi gets one over on Roma. We're all happy ;)

oh and i get my flat of course

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    Well, in 46 years time I'll be in my eighties, but you'll still find me every second Saturday at Celtic Park in the same seat as I have now, wearing the same scarf as I've had since 1980 , next to the same person I've sat next to for the last God knows how long, eating the same pies that were made in 1998 but still being served now, singing the same songs...and getting just as drunk after the match at the same pub...yes folks, I lost all ambition in life many years ago, and settled for what I've got now....that's because Life is pretty gooooood right now

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Don't worry I've got it all planned. I fool Sensi into believing he can get one over on Moggi (the only thing that drives him on in life) I ring as <insert any player juve are heavily lined with>'s agent and tell Sensi there is an opportunity for him to intercept the transfer if he meets up with us, somewhere in, say the sahara desert. You and your crack team of assassins or whatever you call yourselves go down and blow him up. Rome is saved, the pig is no more, and Moggi gets one over on Roma. We're all happy ;)

oh and i get my flat of course
    Three words: sniper in Rome.

It's cheaper. ;)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
    I hope im dead. Ill be 71. What can i do at 71 that wont just be a friggin waste of time and a task to even do it?

Ill go for 2020, and I dont really care about how or where ill be to be honest. I have a fantastic ability of making nothing seem like everything.

When you think about life seems like a waste of time, ill be happy when the journeys over so i can kick back and relax for eternity.
    Not everyone is a cripple at 71 River. Sure, at some point you'll stop partying ev-ery day, and do it every other day, maybe eventually only a few minutes a week, but there's other things to do.

Like seducing Pendir's rich, good-looking son. ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++
    Well, in 46 years time I'll be in my eighties, but you'll still find me every second Saturday at Celtic Park in the same seat as I have now, wearing the same scarf as I've had since 1980 , next to the same person I've sat next to for the last God knows how long, eating the same pies that were made in 1998 but still being served now, singing the same songs...and getting just as drunk after the match at the same pub...yes folks, I lost all ambition in life many years ago, and settled for what I've got now....that's because Life is pretty gooooood right now
    No wonder you're married, women like a man with goals and a plan for the future :D

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

are there strict rules against smoking then?! And yes, Pendir really should quit...
    Here in Azerbaijan- not really- I can smoke anywhere anytime.

Yes, I should quit, but I have 6 more years of smoking to go.

In 2010 I will proudly start a thread saying

"Hey, I quit smoking"!

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #58
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
    whats the point. The damage will be done by 2010
    There is this great saying in Russian... "who doesn't drink and doesn't smoke- he will die healthy"! :)

There are things which kill us to a mich higher extent than nicotine. They lay in all the food we consume.

And it's not just a principle, it is a complicated mathematic formula! ;)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    actually that guy in my avatar started smoking at the age of 25 (or something like that) and continued 10years and then ended it just because he wanted to try was it really so hard that they claimed it was...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)