When was the last time you ENJOYED seeing juve play?? (2 Viewers)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Well, since we're starting to attack more, who knows how much more we can score? We'd probably have a big improvement in our percentage of converting those chances, given time.

I anyone knows the stats, please post them. (Juve vs. Sociedad)

But I think we converted at least 33%-40% of our chances. Given time, I think we can push it up to 50%. But 40% would be good enough.

Think about it, a 45% chance of putting the ball in the back of the net for everytime we attack. So it's something like of we make 2 shots and miss them, we're almost guranteed that the 3rd shot will go in.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dhaliwich

Aug 24, 2003
I pretty much enjoy watching Juve play every time.
They don't have to play like real, but I enjoy the atmosphere. I feel pride every time the guys put up a good fight.
Good play is not the main reason I watch Juve play, and italian football is because of the emotions, and the (most of the time) heroic efforts to maintain a lead.
So the last Juve match I enjoyed most be the away game vs. Bacelona in last years CL.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dhaliwich ] ++
I pretty much enjoy watching Juve play every time.
They don't have to play like real, but I enjoy the atmosphere. I feel pride every time the guys put up a good fight.
Good play is not the main reason I watch Juve play, and italian football is because of the emotions, and the (most of the time) heroic efforts to maintain a lead.
So the last Juve match I enjoyed most be the away game vs. Bacelona in last years CL.
Of course we all enjoy watching Juve play, because we're all Juve fans. I think the question, though, is whether the games would be exciting for a neutral spectator.

Aug 27, 2003
well i guess the last time i saw juventus play really well would have been last week vs milan, a fantatsic match it was!! i really loved it..
yesterday match vs socidead..(our away match) well lets just say a neutral spectator wouldnt enjoy from them..
But if u ask me i think it would have beeen the match vs real madrid and deportivo last Cl..
and in the seria a.. it would be last season vs inter where we won 3-0 and last match 1-1 vs milan..

Dhaliwich

Aug 24, 2003
Well.. you're probably right. Alot of my non juve fan friends complain alot about italien football. Theysay it's boring. And they definelty don't feel pride when they see juve playing... But if it had to match their standards of entertainment, it would probably have to Juve's home game against Sociedad.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
Juve deserved to win against Milan last week ... and the score 4-2 against Real S. was not fair for Juve .... I lov ethis team and i am proud of being a juve fan :D

azizhen

Aug 18, 2003
When juve's defense succseffuly crush another teams midfield and contain their strikers like they do so consistently i enjoy it thoroughly. Thats what excites me about a game - when the midfield battle is hecticly intense like that CL game against olympiakos. When the passion is on high in that midfield and tackles are flying around that is when i most enjoy juve. Because we always come out on top because for some reason our midfielders and defenders working together are close to invincible when closing down a team.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
i went to watch Juve's match against Udin last week ... when i reached there the score was 0-1 to udin and there was 20 mins only left in the match ... i had no reason to stay (juve losing at home, DP my best player missed a penelty and was changed) .. but i said i will not lose anything if i watched these 20 mins; and i never regreted that ... juve rewarded me with 4 goals thats why i love this JUVE ....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:touched: so lucky Ahmed...
u say u went to watch a Juve match like u went out to buy a loaf of bread...:sigh:

If i went to see a Juve Primavera match, i'd be doing cartwheels (i can't normally do cartwheels) :dreaming:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
:touched: so lucky Ahmed...
u say u went to watch a Juve match like u went out to buy a loaf of bread...:sigh:
EXACTLY!! :fero:

And if I were sooooo damn lucky to be able to watch a Juve match the last thing I would do was to arrive at the game late!

WTF! Ahmed you got the chance and you only went to watch the last 20 minutes??

You should burn in hell....:down:

(I'm just being jealous that's all)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)