When was the last time you ENJOYED seeing juve play?? (4 Viewers)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I enjoyed seeing Barca so frustrated when we played against them in the CL. THey tried to break us down so badly and having been a man down, they poured all their men forward in an attempt to kill us off.

Thuram was so excellent in defense. Fortunately, Zala converted our only attack. We could have beaten them in penalties either way. Hehe

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
The Real matches were terrific! :strong:

The CL final on the other hand made me want to chew off my arm just so I had something to throw at the TV!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i REALLY enjoyed the real game in turin....

even though i was encredibly nervous in the begining,
i had never felt happier seing juve wining...

but the nedved accident.... that was terrible.... :down:

in some way,at least it happened in the end of the match and not in the begining...
cause with a frustrated nedved and generally the rest team...we would lose from real 100%

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
And that's the last game you enjoyed?! Meaning you didn't enjoy playing Real Madrid in Turin!?
Well for a start I only saw the second half of the Turin Real game, which was mostly controlled by Real IMO, so no I didn't particularly enjoy that half of football. Oh, and I didn't say it was the last game I'd enjoyed either.

Aug 1, 2003
the juve-real match .. although i imitated del piero's celebration and my favourite pants tore.. damn

the barca-juve match.. such great defense display (you should see how montero sort of gave motivation to the defense by clapping his hands and all.. )

the juve-depor match!! we were so close to not qualify but we did! thanks tudor

aandd.. thats about it. juve this season had a bit shaky start but with satisfactory results, but we'll buckle up in no time..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Well for a start I only saw the second half of the Turin Real game, which was mostly controlled by Real IMO, so no I didn't particularly enjoy that half of football.
Why did you only see the second half!?

Oh, and I didn't say it was the last game I'd enjoyed either.
Yeah well, most people tend to follow the question in the thread, and I thought u did too ;) How silly of me :wallbang:

++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
Milan(2-1) in Turin last season
:touched: @ Thuram galloping down the flank as if he knew he was going to get a goal

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
Best games are many, but if i had to choose one of last season i would definitly go for the real game!!! 3-1!!!! i have never seen the entire squad of juventus play such a game considering the fact that we were facing opponents such as real madrid (supposed to be the best team in the world) we kicked arses!! :D

all time favorite juventus game was definitly the game we thrashed ac milan in the san siro 5-1!!!!!!! i will never forget that game and i will never forget how proud i was of our squad!!!! specially that i was watching the game with 3 other milan supporters!!!!!

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
ops my fault!!!! the result was 6-1!!!!!

it was the 96/97 season to be exact 6/4/97

Jugovic scored Twice, Zidane and Amoruso scored 1 each and Vieri scored Twice.

an amazing game as i recall!!!!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The only time I remember us playing good football for practically the whole 90 mins was against Madrid in the 3-1 win. This season we've seen good displays against Empoli (the second half and some parts of the first half were lovely) and the first half against Roma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)