when did you start to support juve? (1 Viewer)

Rushy

The Poet
Jul 3, 2004
I was 6... I saw them play against real madrid or something.... I thought they had cool jerseys... But it's not the jerseys anymore.....

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Rushy ] ++
I was 6... I saw them play against real madrid or something.... I thought they had cool jerseys... But it's not the jerseys anymore.....
You lucky, I don't remember much of what's been happening when I was 6. Except in my dreams, 90% of which I forget when waking up.

Welcome to the forums, Rushy!

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
after the WC98' when I saw Peruzzi, Baggio, Inzaghi & Ferrara in Azzurri jersey

since then I've been rooting for both Azzurri and Juve

Len

Feb 13, 2004
1993, when I was 5-6 and I watch my first soccer game....
Juve-Roma....smashed them 3-0, Vialli the hero.....

From then, I've always been loyal to Juve!!!;)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
1994-95

My first ever football jersey.

My dad walked into a store in italy and said he wanted a jersey of the best player in Italy, so he got Del Piero.

And ever since ive supported Juve.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
2 years ago, 2002 is when i started getting into football, so started supporting juve. But before that whenever i was asked who i support, i always said juventus.:), but never really followed them

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
I had bought a WC1998 preview Magazine and saw that Del Piero and Zidane were two of the World Stars along with Ronaldo (who I hated becuase he was Brazilian). When I saw them, I looked down and saw Juventus. I had liked Italy since 94WC but never followed club football. I saw Juventus under several big names and so I was like hey, this is a good team.

Then one day, my dad bought me FIFA 99 for our new Pentium 2 we had just bought. I choose Juve, becuase they were one of the best and had players such as Del Piero, Inzaghi, Deschamps, Zidane, and Peruzzi.

Then I remember, staying up one night, (I lived in South Africa back then so CL games were late at night) to watch a Juve game in the CL or UEFA Cup (too young to understand difference). I think they lost and dont clearly remember if Del Piero was playing.

Oh yeah, and I remember watching a game between Bayern Munich and Juventus during the time period of 1996-1999 in the CL. It was a final or semi-final. All the older guys I was with were rooting for Bayern, so I decided to be cool and go for Juve. They lost that game IIRC. Can someone update me on what that game was...

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++

Oh yeah, and I remember watching a game between Bayern Munich and Juventus during the time period of 1996-1999 in the CL. It was a final or semi-final. All the older guys I was with were rooting for Bayern, so I decided to be cool and go for Juve. They lost that game IIRC. Can someone update me on what that game was...

i dont remeber such a game but i hadnt heard about juve till Cl final in 97

Aug 1, 2003
My family are ALL United fans, so it was natural for me just to follow in their footsteps. In 1999 (I was 10) when MU won the treble, my family bought the tape of their success.

Back then I never saw Juve play and I only knew that they were this excellent club. So when I watched the tape, I saw my first ever Juve game, Juventus 2-3 Manchester United.

Though Juve lost, I found the team so... mesmerizing in a way. They're so unique, so passionate somehow. It was kinda love at first sight.

And so I've started following Juve... until that fateful day we played against Perugia and lost the title. I felt so heartbroken and I cried, the first time I ever cried because of football.

Sounds kinda lame, but for me when I saw Juve I just know in my heart that that's the team I'll be supporting hopefully for the rest of my life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)