What's your Criminal Record on the Forums? (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
come to think of it i should go for a mod position myself.
i have issues with some people here but after givem the authority i would deal with them easily.
;)

and imagine lilianna as mod :eek:

tarm what avatar was that of?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
tarm what avatar was that of?
It was the Lucky Strike cigarette logo. I don't smoke, I had it because Lucky Strike sponsor and own my favourite formula one team, BAR. I used the logo they have on the side of their car, and IMO it looked quite good as an avatar. But I understand why I had to remove it.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
oh, so if I were to pick a Schumacher avatar, in his racing suit, with a little Marlboro logo on it, I would be asked to remove it?

jeez... that's a little too MTV'ish for me

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
Easily said; I don't see you running a forum ;)
been there, done that, not interested

The point was more that people shouldnt enforce there beleifs on others on a public forum

And dont tell me its hard to run a forum, cause it aint, vb has everything covered... a bit of free time and a level of commitment yes, but hard ... definately not

Anyway, what did the post have to do with running a forum... i dont see anyone saying martin isnt doing a generally good job... most here respect what martin does... that doesnt mean we have to agree with everything he says... does it?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Well, I think you should look at it for what it was. It was an avatar, I had no problem with removing it. Some people here are quite young, and perhaps it's not good when really respected member like me (;)) has a cigarette avatar.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
come to think of it i should go for a mod position myself.
i have issues with some people here but after givem the authority i would deal with them easily.
Man what fun the forum would be if Flea were mod.
hey come to think of it,i should start an official campaign calling for Flea to be mod:cheesy:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
the only time i remember getting into trouble here was a loooong time ago when jules was still here. JKane posted something really controversial and got reprimanded for it,and i posted something stupid that agreed with him and i ended with:"and if you wanna ban me for that i don't care";)

two days later i recieved a PM from Jules titled "Official Warning":howler::p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)