What's up with FRANCE??? (1 Viewer)

la_dynamite86

Sep 24, 2004
:frown:

What's up with France?

:down:

They are the most disappointing team at the moment! Okay, most of the good players left the national team, but there are still players like Thierry Henry and Juve's David Trezeguet...

That's a real pity...and a shame in my view!!! A team like France must play a better football at least to offer a good performance to their fans!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
It'll take them a while to get back to the top as the France era that saw guys like Blanc, Thuram, Lizarazu, Deschamps and Zidane win everything has come to an end. They need to start rebuilding with younger guys like Frey, Squillaci, Gallas, Pedretti, Rothen and Cisse working with the core of the side (Vieira, Giuly, Henry).

OP
la_dynamite86

la_dynamite86

Sep 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    Yeah, that's true! I think, that it's really a problem of cooperation.

Thierry Henry & Trez for example...They get on very well with each other, but on the pitch the harmony is missing. IT really takes a lot of time and hard work!
    Nobody can't replace Zinedine Zidane at the moment, but the other national teams don't have Zidane either...So that's no barrier!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    France are La Finished. The era is over, now the new breed of youngsters will have to carry the team forward, but unfortunately, talented players like zidane, henry, lizarazu, thuram, desailly (at their peak) etc etc, play on the same team, only once in a lifetime. I dont think the likes of kapo, mendy etc can repeat the successes of the ageing core of the french team.

OP
    la_dynamite86

la_dynamite86

Sep 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    Maybe...but football is an unpredictable game...You'll never know, what will really be in the future...At the moment they play the worse sort of football...but who knows what the Frenchies will turn out to be in the future?

OP
    la_dynamite86

la_dynamite86

Sep 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    Yeah, I totally agree...He was a kind of connection between all of them...So they need to learn how to get on without him!
    Another function of Zidane was, that he managed to correct many of the mistakes his team mates did...So they have to prevent them, else it will go on like the last few matches!!!

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    France are La Finished. The era is over, now the new breed of youngsters will have to carry the team forward, but unfortunately, talented players like zidane, henry, lizarazu, thuram, desailly (at their peak) etc etc, play on the same team, only once in a lifetime. I dont think the likes of kapo, mendy etc can repeat the successes of the ageing core of the french team.
    yeah, with the likes of rothen, evra, cisse and giuly available, i am sure tht they will fall :D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)