Whats the worst thing you have ever done? (1 Viewer)

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    anything that you would consider bad, illegal immoral hurtful etc.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Having a big fight few months ago, me and my friends with some fvcked up people, it end up in Police Station....

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    So Dan, why didn't you start? :D
    Im curious is all. Why dont you share yours elnur

turdface

Mar 1, 2005
    Smoke a cig out of an ashtray (regret that one especially).
    Use coke once upon a time. Silly me.
    Being sick on my dad on purpose.
    Stealing countless things.
    Spending a little of the money that was collected for the tsunami fund at a rock gig on cigerattes. Im sorry but **** me I needed a smoke. (I did donate at a later time though. That makes up for it right?)
    Plenty of relationship related regrets.

Though the worst is my mum finding extasy in room, she thought I was a nice girl and she trusted and loved me. Since she thinks im garbage and dosent like me anymore though she tries. I really broke her heart and pretty much ruined her year/life. She aint the same since and she had a hard time dealing with that. It was only a few pills but still, she was always a sucker.

But what can you do but keep on keepin on :D

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    oh my god. how did you talk your way out of that one with your mum? what was her reaction???

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Im curious is all. Why dont you share yours elnur
    The worst thing I've ever done was chasing away from police at 10:00 a.m. in the downtown of Baku. I was running for some 25 minutes, before they caught me, because of a traffic jam.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    :rofl: :rofl: :D

No way!! Were you in a car? How did it happen? What did they do when they caught you?

turdface

Mar 1, 2005
    oh my god. how did you talk your way out of that one with your mum? what was her reaction???
    I didnt talk my way out of it. River said they were hers but she isnt stupid. She reacted in her normal way and my way in inherited off her. Suck it in ;)

Shes still wrecked from that and my further drug use. Shes ashamed of me in every way possible and only likes me because she has to :D Drugs werent acceptable then and still arent now. Also getting kicked out of the private school she paid for was like the final killer blow. (add that one to my list)

I still love her though, shes a cool mother :D

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    You gotta love your mum. Sucks though, getting caught with drugs and all. I think if that situation happened to me, i would get roasted alive by my mother.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    :rofl: :rofl: :D

No way!! Were you in a car? How did it happen? What did they do when they caught you?
    When I bought my 3,5 liter 5-series I decided to be "cool" like some of my friends and would not stop to any cop. So, this lasted for about 4 months.
    Normally cops will not chase you if you don't stop. But this one did :D

Thre police cars have stopped me, and the cops took me to the police station. It cost me $400 to resolve the issue.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

When I bought my 3,5 liter 5-series I decided to be "cool" like some of my friends and would not stop to any cop. So, this lasted for about 4 months.
    Normally cops will not chase you if you don't stop. But this one did :D

Thre police cars have stopped me, and the cops took me to the police station. It cost me $400 to resolve the issue.
    excuse me if I laugh, but HAHHAHAHA :)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    The worst thing I've ever done is a tough question. I really can't answer it. But what I remember was that I cheated on the final English test and got caught... So I had to do a lot of crazy stuff in the summer to make up for it. I don't really know why I cheated, since I didn't have bad results or anything... I was just stupid.

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Oooooh I always get caught up in crap my friends do, actually I'm quite nice.

For example I remember how an old man used to show up at the window holding some kind of shotgun or something when we stole apples from him. It happened lots of times when we were kids and we always were so afriad of him. And pretty recently, we went by he's house and noticed that the tree still stood, and he had kept it nice and stuff. So we decided to go there at night and chop it into peaces and press it down he's chimney.
    Sadly right after we had chopped it down we saw he's face in the window and understood we had wooken him up, seconds later he opens he's door and of course he had the fvcking shotgun in he's hand and the small fat man hunt us for blocks with that thing, god we were so scared. :D

And Once when we were drunk we placed alot of madresses around a lamppost to see who could stand on it for the longest of time. So we went to go a latter then tried for like an hour. Even though we had several madresses laying around all of us we got alot sever bruces and stuff (shocking) and one guy broke something in he's leg with a quite funny name.

I think the record was like 2 seconds.

I got alot of stupid stuff, pretty hard to decide which one that is the least sane. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)