what's the solution (1 Viewer)

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
ok we r in deep shit
.if milan won today then the championship race would have started again
.most likely if we played against arsenal in the same spirit as we have been playing recently:goodbye CL
.all of the players are down(thnx god we have buffon,canna and zamb on the field)
.the coach lost his mind
.triade are backing him while the team is suffering

could somebody tell me where do we start and how to fix this???

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It has been said several times, someone has to show the door to Capello before it's too late.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
perhaps we just should not be too pessimistic. we are first in italy and milan is 9 points behind us and we have a small chance in the cl. i know that we had bad games in the last weeks but our situation could be worse. every team has a time when it is playing bad. we are unlucky that this phase is in such an important stage of the champions league. I think some o our players are just out of form and tired and nothing really works in our games at the moment. perhaps the match against arsenal can be the turnaround. i really hope so.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Philipp00 said:
perhaps we just should not be too pessimistic. we are first in italy and milan is 9 points behind us and we have a small chance in the cl. i know that we had bad games in the last weeks but our situation could be worse. every team has a time when it is playing bad. we are unlucky that this phase is in such an important stage of the champions league. I think some o our players are just out of form and tired and nothing really works in our games at the moment. perhaps the match against arsenal can be the turnaround. i really hope so.
I hope so too...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Philipp00 said:
To look at the bright side, we have a lot to be proud of this season domestically. Any year you're not Inter is a good year.

As for Europe, making it once beyond the group stages isn't exactly reason to celebrate. It's something we should expect every year. But we could have went down to Werder Bremen which, IMO, would have been at least as humiliating as our performance against Arsenal this past week.

As for our chances in the CL? Sorry. I'm banking on three consecutive matches being shut out. We won't go through - not a chance in hell. And to be honest, we don't deserve to. We really didn't deserve to make it past Werder Bremen.

So overall, not a bad season thus far. You gotta love the Italian dominance this season, but our European play is keeping us in the "Inter of Europe" category for the forseeable future.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
ramzax said:
ok we r in deep shit
.if milan won today then the championship race would have started again
.most likely if we played against arsenal in the same spirit as we have been playing recently:goodbye CL
.all of the players are down(thnx god we have buffon,canna and zamb on the field)
.the coach lost his mind
.triade are backing him while the team is suffering

could somebody tell me where do we start and how to fix this???

The good thing is that Milan didn't win it!:smoke:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Jeeks said:
It has been said several times, someone has to show the door to Capello before it's too late.
Thats a Hard Hi5 and a Plus rep......The don needs to go to milan

i dont care which coach takes over....we have the resources & moggi to put the cherries on top.....Today just shows how he can be soo stuborn...if we lose on wed. I will start a bookie event plus a "Get the Fcvk out of Dodge Crapello" Thread:agree:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Let's say we get rid of Capello..
Who the hell are we gonna bring in?
And don't say "anyone" because realistically, there are very few better qualified coaches out there.

Lippi won't return, because he's already had two spells here and I think we can forget about ppl like Mourinho, Wenger, Benitez (yuck) and Reikjard as well.
And who the hell needs Reijkard by the way; inexperienced git who's only doing well because of the vast array of talent at his disposal. He's got Ronaldinho, Deco and Messi for crying out loud.

Ancelotti's signed a contract with Milan, so he's also out of the question (thank God)..

I also believe Spalletti wants to stay with Roma.

So who are the candidates then?

Would you rather want ERIKSSON to come in?

The only qualified person I believe we could acquire is Gus Hiddink, a pretty decent manager if you ask me.
But is he better than Cap?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Fatih Terim or Guidolin :thumbs:

I am a big fan of Terim, he is the best person for the job.. but that won't happen :(

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
we signed no creative midfielder...that was our worry in the summer and now that is our problem...when u can't attack surely u will be attacked.....

we are running out of gas and don't seem able to power over the opponents...now even our finishing has disappeared...watching the game against Trevisio makes me wonder who can score for us?

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Jeeks said:
i agree , when i watch juve games now , it leads to depression , no plan nothing.

OP
ramzax

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    - vOnAm - said:
    we signed no creative midfielder...that was our worry in the summer and now that is our problem...when u can't attack surely u will be attacked....
    it seems that this is also don fabio's problem that he wanted juve with only a 4-4-2 and canceled the idea of having an attacking creative idea

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
    Guus Hiddink could surely do the job better than Capello.

1)He is a great tactician
    2)He plays with young players
    3)He has discipline in his teams

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    tassard said:
    Guus Hiddink could surely do the job better than Capello.

1)He is a great tactician
    2)He plays with young players
    3)He has discipline in his teams

True but i still think Cap Is better..

Anyway i would love to see Hiddink in Juve one day!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)