what's the solution (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
baggio said:
Somebody look at this team. And then look at our situation in Europe and Italy. Are we living up to the optimal potential? No. What is Capello's strength? To buy big name players and make them play hard as a unit. Is it working? No. So it makes you wonder that if Capello cant even consolidate his so called strengths, does he really deserve to be in charge of the team that has been fabricated purely by his whims and dare I say, archived achievements? I've said it time and again, this is one of the strongest teams one could put together in Italy or Europe for that matter. The fact remains that Capello has no ideas. He works within the confines of his past achievements. There is no spontaneity, no ability to adapt to the situation, no creativity in his implementation. It makes you wonder how further away he continues to take Juve away from their ideology of playing to win. Of creating stars, instead of buying them. There are lower profile managers out there, that are winning more, playing more flamboyantly and most importantly, learning from their mistakes.
Amen, Capello dont have any excuse.

And his "great" curriculum cant back him against the atrocities he is doing in juventus

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Lilianna said:
we are getting tired...
i think that's all....
am guessing thats one of the problems
another problem is rotation...cap tried this system in the begining of the season, and it didnt work..i dont remember which game was it that cap rotated the squad and the result wasnt delivered.

a difference i saw this season thats different from the past seasons even last season, is that we r not using the youth...i mean over the years juve brought in unpoplar names with big potential..however this season we didnt see that
am guessing thats becuz our aim this year was the CL and we needed a more experienced squad.
But this system wasnt a success so next year i hope we can go back to our system

-changing the coach now would be irrational and i dont think the directors of this club would do a stupid thing like this.

-someone in this thread said that with this squad any coach with this squad would win the scudetto twice. Inter have been having the best squads in serie A for years now and they didnt win it for 18 yrs. So am guessing its not as easy as it looks.

Jul 5, 2005
The only problem of Juve is that all the reporters say that we are favourite to take the CL and the Juve players believe all that and they rely on this. The good teams are not good for the players which have but from their responsibility in the field and i think that some Juve players (not all) don't have this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)