what's the solution (1 Viewer)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
True but i still think Cap Is better..

Anyway i would love to see Hiddink in Juve one day!

He said that one team approached him and he will soon say where he will continue his job.Is this true that we renewed with Capello?

OP
ramzax

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25
    tassard said:
    He said that one team approached him and he will soon say where he will continue his job.Is this true that we renewed with Capello?
    Dopo la conferma della Triade, Fabio Capello ha deciso di restare alla Juventus. Il tecnico friulano si è accordato per rinnovare il contratto fino al 2009, la firma è solo una questione di giorni.(Il Giorno)

but i think it needs to be confirmed

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
    I can not belive we renew his contract.Is the management serious?What has he done?The 2 scudettos?Almost every manager would have won them with these players

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Somebody look at this team. And then look at our situation in Europe and Italy. Are we living up to the optimal potential? No. What is Capello's strength? To buy big name players and make them play hard as a unit. Is it working? No. So it makes you wonder that if Capello cant even consolidate his so called strengths, does he really deserve to be in charge of the team that has been fabricated purely by his whims and dare I say, archived achievements? I've said it time and again, this is one of the strongest teams one could put together in Italy or Europe for that matter. The fact remains that Capello has no ideas. He works within the confines of his past achievements. There is no spontaneity, no ability to adapt to the situation, no creativity in his implementation. It makes you wonder how further away he continues to take Juve away from their ideology of playing to win. Of creating stars, instead of buying them. There are lower profile managers out there, that are winning more, playing more flamboyantly and most importantly, learning from their mistakes.

NFL16

Nov 28, 2005
    I agree that capello is the problem with the teams lackluster playing at the moment.
    We have plenty of attacking players, nedved or camoranesi could do the playmaker role in a trident while zambrotta is brought to cover on the wing, seeing as we have good youngsters as the backs which we could put more faith in. This would gives us a more attacking shape and more width on wings with zambrottas play. Capello just doesn't have the nuts to drop his defensive shield in midfield

taquin

Apr 7, 2004
    let's get back to current day ppl... capello isn't leaving b4 wednesday... what i wanna know is who will be in the midfield, what tactics will capello field? i have neddie and emerson as shoe in's, alex and mutu behind trez and ibra for the all attacking lineup? 4 -2 -2 -2 ?? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)