What was your first Juventus match to watch? (4 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
CL: Juve 4-0 Leverkusen.
A game which was postponed twice because of snow. Climate change :scared:
Atalanta probably the only snow game at J Stadium? Anyone?

I remember going to PL games in the 90s when there was no undersoil heating, and they would just keep clearing over all the white lines on the pitch so they were visible. They'd play with an orange ball and the pitch was basically white.

We cancelled that Atalanta game in the same conditions, but they were played on 25 years ago. Now the player's safety doesn't allow it.

I can't pinpoint an exact game but the 1992-93 season are the games that register with me, the Baggio team. My mother says that I watched bits of games as a little kid and when I went to Italy I remember games were always on tv but I can only remember blurry moments before I was about 8 or 9 years old. I probably saw players from the very late 80s but I don't remember them now.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
my father watched the '85 european cup final, and i kinda watched it with him. honestly, all i remembered before i rewatched it was the stiped jersey and the war scenes before the match. i wasn't too interested in football and because of the disaster, the match started much later than scheduled, so i fell asleep during the first half. i just wanted to watch tv with my dad. i was 8.

then in '86 in mexico the hungarian nt was in the same group with france. i got a book about the world cup before the tournament, so i learned the players' names, collected panini stickers and stuff. that's when i became a football fan, and my favorite player was platini. yeah, i'm a platini bandwagoner.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
and also when did you become a supporter officially?

Mine was 1999 semi-final against man utd, but back then as a kid I liked united for beckham simply.. and I started supporting Juve only right after Euro2000 after Del Piero became my hero.. and I hated Trezeguet for years after :D
29 May 1985. European Cup final against Liverpool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)