What was your first Juventus match to watch? (2 Viewers)

OP
Naggar

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
  • Thread Starter #22
    I gotta add, I was a normal juve fan until serie B, and how gloryhunters abandoned it, thats when I became passionate about this club

OP
    Naggar

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
  • Thread Starter #23
    I started supporting Arsenal in 2002. My first game was in 96, but i can't remember who against, i didn't officially support Arsenal until 2002 though.
    I wonder why you're not banned from this forum yet ;p

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    My older brother supported them from the early 90's i liked them around then without knowing anyfing about them i was a young child i had a monkey hat with Juve written across the front. my first real memorie was the Ravanelli celebration in the 96 final. I started supporting them properly from 98 and ive been obsessed since 2001-2002.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    Hey! give me some respect too!
    I became passionate after we went B! :cry:
    :D... a juve fan has my respect, a post moggi juve fan is respected too and admired... the world is so full with bardrid fans

Thanks, man. I don't need to gloryhunt with my life already glorious enough as it is.
    nah man...you just told us, and i respect that..as i said, there are not so much "new" juve fans

and i hope we will win the scudetto in 1,2 years and we will have no more fans except -13 years old children..

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    I don't remember the first one but one of the first ones I can remember was against Lecce in the Delle Alpi. It was raining heavily and I think it was a draw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)