What they think about us and a traitor among us!! (1 Viewer)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Just a bit of lol because he was such an easy mark. But I remember it was amusing how pissed he got when Alen posted some pic of an indian beggar, poor Raj nerd raged.
He was my favorite target. I even made videos especially for him :D
He was like Furia Ceca, but 10 times crazier and a much bigger racist. Furia is at least fun from time to time.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I found the part when he lost it once:

Ate a lot of Pizza.
Pizza sauce in the blood. He has so much of it that the country decided to give him an Italian passport.

And you're not an Italian so why do you care. You're just an Indian gastarbeiter in Germany. Stop pretending that you're Italian and stop saying "WE" when you talk about the Italians.

He is Italian

You are not Italian
The very fact that u quote that pic to show an Indian shows what a MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF GARBAGE you are.... Really, where are u from ??? Lemme guess, the gutter.... Because that's what u are parents are : GARBAGE and that's where ur values are : in the GUTTER....

I would love to show u that some of the richest / scholarly / renowned and famous ppl in the world are Indians, but that's a waste on a narcissistic pile of cowdung who's got his head so far up his arse that he can't see the reality.... What rock u being living under u SOB ??? I'll quote 3 names : Lakshmi Mittal / Mahatma Gandhi / Amitabh Bachchan.... TAKE THAT U MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT....
Yahaan koyi apne mann kii baat nahi bol saktaa kyaa ??? Aur maamla kuchh bhi nahi, yahaan kuchh bhadve baithe hain jinho ne apne maa kaa nahi kisi chinaal kaa doodh piyaa hai.... Haraamiyon ko tehzeeb aur liyaakat kaun sikhaayega, isliye jahaan dekho gandagi phailaane kii aadat pad jaati hai.... Agar seedhe tarike se insaanon kii tarah baat nahi karni aati toh apnii aukaad par utar jaate hain iske jaise bhadve....

The part in Hindi is not for Ahmed, it's just to explain to him what arse faced losers do in here....
Touched a nerve, Raggio ?
Or shall i call you Von Rainhard ?
What a fucking dipwad.... You like Juve, so u must have said we like million times, and u have da guts to ask me this u jerkoff ??? What a fag !!!

And you're the guy who's spreading scheiße in this world.... Lutsch mein Arsch und Verpiß dich du arschgesichtiger mistkerl !!! There's my gastarbeiter welcome for you, wixer....

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
ßöмßäяðîëя;2856364 said:
He got pissed that you just quoted some crazy Indian?
He was spitting some racist shit about Sissoko all the time and the arguments between him and a bigger group of members started earlier. That picture with the Indian was just the finale.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He was my favorite target. I even made videos especially for him :D
He was like Furia Ceca, but 10 times crazier and a much bigger racist. Furia is at least fun from time to time.
I have missed this lastest Furia Ceca bonanza, I only recall when was uptight and insulted my mom lol, and then you had big shaolin showdon with him in same thread :D But every other thread I see now, is referencing Furia Ceca, is he worthy of so much attention? I havent see him post much.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I have missed this lastest Furia Ceca bonanza, I only recall when was uptight and insulted my mom lol, and then you had big shaolin showdon with him in same thread :D But every other thread I see now, is referencing Furia Ceca, is he worthy of so much attention? I havent see him post much.
There was one interesting exchange between me, Snoop and Fred on one side and Furia on the other. Tahir deleted it all.
Think of every possible insult you know. Now imagine how Furia is using it for the Indians.
That's what happened there.

Of course, he did it because he thought I'm Indian and I said how the refs favored Bahrain against India :D

Later he realized that I'm not Indian and that I'm Greek :)D) and he started making fun of the Greeks.

In short, as Snoop said yesterday, if Furia is the owner of this site, he will ban all the non-Muslims, make the Muslims moderators, forbid access to the female members and change the background of this site to green.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
He uses a lot of these --> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's enough to hate him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)