What they think about us and a traitor among us!! (12 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
What if he really is that rich and makes a monster bid for the forum?
that would be funny :D
i would love that,we could all then abandon this place and start the exact same forum under a slightly different name and leave him talking to himself

Alright, here's a few updates. That Raj dude finally showed up and answered a few of our(my) criticisms. First of all, he calls me an insult to intelligence, cos I didn't get his sarcasm when I asked how he can call himself a Juve fan when he can say "Why leave Juve players ??? Fuck them too eh ???". Then he calls us names, insults us. Then he posts the username and password of an account here to another member so he can post\read\steal from here. The account name is 'Pinturicchio07' and password is 'pinturicchio', though I think the password has either expired, or has been changed.

:lol:
i can do that

or i can just give you lot his email address and we can spam the hell out of him

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
To be honest I could never join a forum just to piss people off,I come across enough morons in everyday life without going searching for more.
Tbh this guy comes across like a spurned lover and he is no real miss to this forum,antagonising him might prompt a return. Let him,like ahkkkkkkkmedios stew in their rancid bed of self loathing

Apr 15, 2006
To be honest I could never join a forum just to piss people off,I come across enough morons in everyday life without going searching for more.
Tbh this guy comes across like a spurned lover and he is no real miss to this forum,antagonising him might prompt a return. Let him,like ahkkkkkkkmedios stew in their rancid bed of self loathing
I never asked him to come back. In fact, after interacting with him in the past few days, I hope he doesn't come back.
tell him Ahmed said the following:

teri maan ki kuss mey kisi kuttay ka loray ghussay, painchod.
:lol:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Oh I know but god forbid he comes back after his recent tauntings. Leave him to for in the cesspool in which he resides

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #174
    Woody, I'd like some backup. He clearly wants to have a fight. He's not banned me even after some good ol profanity and name calling. Get your ass there.
    On my way :D

Its not a forum,more like a social website with a juventus community which i was allready a part of [not the community but the website]

And i need to vent my frustration after tonite's game.

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #176
    my post is immediately after yours,funny he didnt ban me,u really got on his nerves:lol:
    make sure ur logged in into your account,ucan view the community even if ur not logged in but posts appear anonymous

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)