What they think about us and a traitor among us!! (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm just sayin this forum shows that about 30% of english speaking Juventus community are fags. Not that I have problems with virtual fags, but you shouldn't feel bad about someone telling you the truth.
Current research shows that it's 26.823% with a relative standard deviation of 16.8%. That is, presuming that you call what they speak in Scotland as English.

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #106
    damn it bozi,when i saw that username as the last post in the thread i thought someone from that community took the bait and came to troll :depressed

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    Well he's surely going over the top and acts childlish, but I'm not gonna lie, this forum surely has lots of fags, faggots, dick suckers and whores here. You can't blame him for calling juventuz members in any of these words, I think that's a major impression for any random visiter who happens to experience a daily chat between Azzurry7 and some of his virtual friends.
    I enjoyed this site since my very first day! (yesterday) Everyone's cool so far.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Well he's surely going over the top and acts childlish, but I'm not gonna lie, this forum surely has lots of fags, faggots, dick suckers and whores here. You can't blame him for calling juventuz members in any of these words, I think that's a major impression for any random visiter who happens to experience a daily chat between Azzurry7 and some of his virtual friends.
    :sigh:

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #120
    Updates :D

the raj dick has nto appeared yet.

And they think hustini is indian:lol:

Btw,i am deep and sheik is hemant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)