What needs to be done (3 Viewers)

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
I think before buying any players we need a new coach, otherwise Capello would never buy any of the players you guys mentioned.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
eringi said:
I think before buying any players we need a new coach, otherwise Capello would never buy any of the players you guys mentioned.
A good point there...

For example, we think of somebody decent in the midfield while Capello thinks Zanetti can do the job!!!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Edge said:
What about Adriano, he is definitely leaving Inter at the end of the season, his agent said so...
I doubt very much that we can lure Adriano to Juve, his proberly feeling anti sentiments for us anyway. If he does leave Inter he would most likely go somewhere abroad preferbly spain. This is no doubt wishful thinking.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
pinturicchios10 said:
This is what we need to do for next season:

Sack Capello and bring back Lippi.

GK:Buffon and Antonioli
RB:Eboue,Balzaretti (Zebina OUT)
CB:Cannavaro,Thuram,Kovac and take one young like Barzagli or bring back Tudor
LB:Zambrotta and Chiellini
RM:Camoranesi and Marchionni
DM:Vieira,Gianiccheda (Emerson and Blasi OUT)
AM:Riquelme and Mutu (Nedved also can play AM)
LM:Nedved (also here can play Zambrotta or take Mancini)
ST:Trezequet,Del Piero,Henry and one young like Palladino (Ibrahimovic and Zalayeta OUT)
We have a better chance in bringing riquelme than eboue, im serious. Despite the chances of getting riquelme may be slim as it is.

juvemad

Mar 31, 2006
My dear juventinis, I live in England n u dont know how much we r being ridiculeed in the english press and i am jus thinkin how we have come to this. We have cum from a team that used to almost reach the semis finals with their eyes closed in the mid nineties to a team that has 2 rely on a goalkeeper to drop the ball to go through and then cant score against Arsenal missing 3 regular defenders.

i dont think we need a change at officials but we need a change of manager, i remember wen lippi left i wanted deschamp or prandelli but when they appointed cappelo i raised an eyebrow n till this day i have never been conviced by this fool who cant use a squad as good as ours so he needs to go to real n play his long balls there.

Regarding the team tis is wat i think:

Buffon: irreplaceble

Zambie: Irreplaceble

Canna: irreplaceble for none more season

Thuram: I think gallas would be better now

Zebina: Showe the door n lets get rafinha from schalke

Keep Kovac Balza n Chielini as back up

Viera: Keep him but play Emersons role BUT IF WE GET GERRAD SELL HIM

Emerson: a LOT OF PEOPLE MIGHT NOT AGREE BUT I THINK HE SHOULD GO BECAUSE HE SLOWS DOWN OUR PLAY

Neddy: I think he still has it if played free role but if we get riquelme then he should cum as a sub.

Mutu: 4th stryker but we need to keep him because Capello is wasting him

keep gianicheda n bring back tachi

DEl piero: Keep him but play him more especially Seria A games

Trez: a lot of people might disagree but i think we should sell him because although he is a world class finnisher if the midfield its not working then its like we r playin with 10 men and that is not good enough and im afraid 2 say this but PIPPO INZAGHI is being missed so much by me and i regret the fact that we sold him because he offers more than Trez and we should sell him this summer because a lot of teams still rate him.

Zlatan: A lot of people might not agree but I think its essential that we keep him because im sure that he will peform for us and we need to support him like wen we supported DP wen he was not performing. The problem about Zlatan is that I feel at the moment there is too much pressure put on him only in his second season and I will give u an example of two players who underperformed in their second season and they are KAKA and C.Ronaldo and the reason they underperformed is because they put too much pressure on them and they are young but look at both them now they are back to their best because people are taking pressure of them. Zlatan needs 2 feel free on the pitch and the other problem is that everyone knows wat zlatan can do with his feet so y does cappello tell the team to put the ball on his HEAD n I want someone to give me a stryker at moment who is plays well whitout a midfield to support him. Lets keep him and I think he also has had enough of cappello and lets get a manager that wants 2 use their best players 2 their maximum strength n I want DP to help him during this hard period because he knows how it feels 2 b out form and im sure this time next year we will sing both Zlatan and DP’s name on the way 2 the semis final.

Transfer list for 06/07:

Manager: Prandelli, Koeman,

Out: Zebina, Cammo, Emerson, Trez Total= 25 million

In: Rafinha(if we have the money), Gallas, Riquelme or juninho, Quaresma, Liedson( he is good) Total= 45 million( we need 2 spend that at least)

My juve next season:

Buffon

Rafinha Gallas Canna Zambrota

Viera

Riquelme Nedved

Quaresma Zlatan

DP

This way there is no target men n we will play our football with pace and skill as well as experience.
Do u agree with me or not ?

Forza JUVE

Jul 5, 2005
mcrae said:
i'd take Vieira over Emerson any day...puma plays like a veteran already..and for god's sake don't bring Gerrard to our team...can't people see that he is at best an average player?
:lol:

Jul 5, 2005
juvemad said:
My dear juventinis, I live in England n u dont know how much we r being ridiculeed in the english press and i am jus thinkin how we have come to this. We have cum from a team that used to almost reach the semis finals with their eyes closed in the mid nineties to a team that has 2 rely on a goalkeeper to drop the ball to go through and then cant score against Arsenal missing 3 regular defenders.

i dont think we need a change at officials but we need a change of manager, i remember wen lippi left i wanted deschamp or prandelli but when they appointed cappelo i raised an eyebrow n till this day i have never been conviced by this fool who cant use a squad as good as ours so he needs to go to real n play his long balls there.

Regarding the team tis is wat i think:

Buffon: irreplaceble

Zambie: Irreplaceble

Canna: irreplaceble for none more season

Thuram: I think gallas would be better now

Zebina: Showe the door n lets get rafinha from schalke

Keep Kovac Balza n Chielini as back up

Viera: Keep him but play Emersons role BUT IF WE GET GERRAD SELL HIM

Emerson: a LOT OF PEOPLE MIGHT NOT AGREE BUT I THINK HE SHOULD GO BECAUSE HE SLOWS DOWN OUR PLAY

Neddy: I think he still has it if played free role but if we get riquelme then he should cum as a sub.

Mutu: 4th stryker but we need to keep him because Capello is wasting him

keep gianicheda n bring back tachi

DEl piero: Keep him but play him more especially Seria A games

Trez: a lot of people might disagree but i think we should sell him because although he is a world class finnisher if the midfield its not working then its like we r playin with 10 men and that is not good enough and im afraid 2 say this but PIPPO INZAGHI is being missed so much by me and i regret the fact that we sold him because he offers more than Trez and we should sell him this summer because a lot of teams still rate him.

Zlatan: A lot of people might not agree but I think its essential that we keep him because im sure that he will peform for us and we need to support him like wen we supported DP wen he was not performing. The problem about Zlatan is that I feel at the moment there is too much pressure put on him only in his second season and I will give u an example of two players who underperformed in their second season and they are KAKA and C.Ronaldo and the reason they underperformed is because they put too much pressure on them and they are young but look at both them now they are back to their best because people are taking pressure of them. Zlatan needs 2 feel free on the pitch and the other problem is that everyone knows wat zlatan can do with his feet so y does cappello tell the team to put the ball on his HEAD n I want someone to give me a stryker at moment who is plays well whitout a midfield to support him. Lets keep him and I think he also has had enough of cappello and lets get a manager that wants 2 use their best players 2 their maximum strength n I want DP to help him during this hard period because he knows how it feels 2 b out form and im sure this time next year we will sing both Zlatan and DP’s name on the way 2 the semis final.

Transfer list for 06/07:

Manager: Prandelli, Koeman,

Out: Zebina, Cammo, Emerson, Trez Total= 25 million

In: Rafinha(if we have the money), Gallas, Riquelme or juninho, Quaresma, Liedson( he is good) Total= 45 million( we need 2 spend that at least)

My juve next season:

Buffon

Rafinha Gallas Canna Zambrota

Viera

Riquelme Nedved

Quaresma Zlatan

DP

This way there is no target men n we will play our football with pace and skill as well as experience.
Do u agree with me or not ?

Forza JUVE
Great post.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Haha, selling Emerson? No way in hell. He is great. One of our best players this season. OK, he slows us down bla bla, but he is on the field to play as a defensive midfielder. He takes the balls from opponents and defends. He is not creative or fast, he is strong and make the easy passes, and he makes a good job.

who is Rafinha, never heard of him. And how can he just come into the starting XI? Quaresma + Zlatan behind Del Piero.. DP wont get passes, they will dribble and loose the ball :D

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Daddi said:
Haha, selling Emerson? No way in hell. He is great. One of our best players this season. OK, he slows us down bla bla, but he is on the field to play as a defensive midfielder. He takes the balls from opponents and defends. He is not creative or fast, he is strong and make the easy passes, and he makes a good job.

who is Rafinha, never heard of him. And how can he just come into the starting XI? Quaresma + Zlatan behind Del Piero.. DP wont get passes, they will dribble and loose the ball :D
Agree on the Emerson part, he might be getting slower, but he is very good defensive wise, and is even pretty decent in the offensive part too if only Capello would let him get forward more.

Rafinha is a Brazilian right fullback (with a great future ahead of him from what I've heard) who plays in the Bundesliga, can't remember what team. Maybe Burke can tell us something more about him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bardock said:
Agree on the Emerson part, he might be getting slower, but he is very good defensive wise, and is even pretty decent in the offensive part too if only Capello would let him get forward more.

Rafinha is a Brazilian right fullback (with a great future ahead of him from what I've heard) who plays in the Bundesliga, can't remember what team. Maybe Burke can tell us something more about him.
He plays with Schalke and he sure is a good player.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Btw, If we could get Gerrard, I would gladly let one of Emerson or Vieira go, perhaps Emerson, since Gerrard would take his position on the field. And I don't think we need Riquelme, and he certainly dont need us. We won't start playing like Milan all of a sudden, I think we should just get a new coach and some players ;)

And I don't care, lets sell Zlatan before the world realizes that he is only average. And He is not suited for Serie A, he fouls all the time. It's the referees fault.

EDIT: I think that we could get a huge amount of cash and Cassano if Moggi fixed so Real get Capello, Emerson or Vieira and Zlatan.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
JUVESUPPORTER said:
Please don't think this is a knee jerk reaction to the Arsenal game because it certainly isnt we have been playing terrible in Europe for the last 2 years now ever since Capello took over. Just watching the full time analysis and the panalists are litreally laughing at us, and who wouldnt be, we were a joke tonight just like we were a joke against bremen and against liverpool last year. So whos to blame? well firstly I believe Capello is to blame, I have no doubts domestically he is a brilliant coach but at european level he just doesnt cut it, hes predictable at europe the 4-4-2 formation play long balls up to ibrahimovic even though arsenals back 4 we're all much pacier than ibra and trez and even though it didnt work AT ALL in the first leg. Juventus played with no spirit tonight, no determination, no skill it was disgraceful to watch

Ibrahimovic - had some good tricks at Ajax but really doesnt cut it when it comes to Juventus, overrated to say the least, no spirit, doesnt care at all, ill disciplined, I reckon we should sell him for big bucks before the other clubs cop on that he is serouisly overrated

Mutu - yes hes being played out of position but hes lost it, I just dont rate him, he plays terrible every game, even if he is being played out of position he cant control the ball, cant dribble and certainly cant shoot

Trezeguet - I want a forward more involved in team play not just a finisher, all the top clubs have forwards that score regularly and also contribute to the play, Henry, eto'o, rooney to name a few

Emerson or Patrick Vieira - we need to sell one or the other we cant have two old defensive mids, we need either Vieira or Emerson and a young creative offensive central midfielder

Left winger - Neddy I thought didnt play too bad tonight apart from the off sides and sending off, but hes getting old, its time to replace him with another world class left winger

Young Midfielders - its time to add some depth and youth to our midfield

a right back and a world class centre back to replace thuram

its a lot to ask but if juventus want to be serouis contenders for the CL next year then this is the way to go
agreed

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Most of u wants Gerrard ..but if we have the cash flow like Madrid or Chelsea i dunt mind he coming but knowing our clubs strict budgets policy i doubt getting his is the best thing 2 do...i rather get take that money spend on him and get cheaper players that does better job creating chances and getting our right back and young centreback...sum one like sneijder or riquelme would do great as a creative point and i dunt think they will coz half of what gerrard would coz ...a left winger to take over nedved ...and hopefully gallas and a right back who does the job.I too want a new coach but i think Cappello would stay for another season ...but i hope im wrong.A new coach helps in alot of way.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Rafinha is a good prospect but way too young and inexperienced, not to mention lack of strength to be in a typical Juve line-up.

I think we have a better chance of getting Eto than Henry and if Henry moves to Barca that option may be open..and Trez might need to be sacrificed for this..

Zlatan had a disastrous season, and its not his skills that make me want to sell him but his heart...I hate seeing his lacklustre performances...and his sale may be in the works to Chelsea...

So to complete the 5 striker line-up we bring back palladino to give him a chance...

we need to start using our young players..rotate..what ever happen to olivera? he had skills! could be developed..and how bout our young CB?

I'm just afraid our blind ambitions and rash actions will turn us into Real Madrid or Inter...look at Barca..they are a great team but the only BIG star they bought was Ronalidho...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
axlrose85 said:
bringing in antonio cassano?:D
And I repeat: one Zlatan is enough. Two of them and Moggi better buy stock in Pampers for all the babysitting that's going to be needed in Torino.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)