What needs to be done (4 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i have been saying riquelme for god knows how long, i am also realistic enough to know that we will never sign him while capello is in charge as he would have to change formation to accommodate him

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
i have been saying riquelme for god knows how long, i am also realistic enough to know that we will never sign him while capello is in charge as he would have to change formation to accommodate him
If Moggi signs Riquelme, Capello will either bench him or place him in a wrong position.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Riquelme over Aimar any day of the week. Aimar is great and all.. but I think he would be dead meat in Italy. Too physical.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
We were just playing high balls from the back at Zlatan. That does not make sense. Yesterday we played like a bad english team 30 years ago. there was no creativity and no surprising moments in our play. we tried the same from the beginning to the end. we had absoulutely nothing to be dangerous for arsenal. all the young arsenal players looked fast and fresh and they have a good technique and they had ideas and creativity. our players just looked like they absolutely did not know how to be dangerous against arsenal. arsenal may have been not very successful in europe in the last years but this year they are very strong.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Jeeks said:
If Moggi signs Riquelme, Capello will either bench him or place him in a wrong position.
to true jack,unfortunately which is why i say we will never get him while capello is manager:cry:

OP
JUVESUPPORTER

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #28
    ahead said:
    You mean sell the hole team ... ahaa... that would be great... that would be magnificant actually ...

Peopele keep attacking Capello and the team for the defeat... HE DIDNT HAVE CAMO, VIERA, DEL PIERO, AND ZEBINA FOR GOD'S SAKE... so he was playing with a second lineup ...
    how is 4 players the whole team? learn to read before replying

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
    IN:
    Spaletti, Prandelli or Wenger
    MARESCA!!
    Riquelme (really liked that suggestion)
    Van der Vaart maybe ??
    Zaccardo (good enuf for juve? better than zebina anyway)

OUT:
    CAPELLO
    Zebina
    Camroranesi
    Vieira
    Ibra
    Zalayeta
    Thuram

comment on my thoughts

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    andybandy said:
    IN:
    Spaletti, Prandelli or Wenger
    MARESCA!!
    Riquelme (really liked that suggestion)
    Van der Vaart maybe ??
    Zaccardo (good enuf for juve? better than zebina anyway)

OUT:
    CAPELLO
    Zebina
    Camroranesi
    Vieira
    Ibra
    Zalayeta
    Thuram

comment on my thoughts
    all three coaches u have stated here r coaches who like to patiently build a squad...so this means we could have a year or two with a complete drought and even some dreadfull results.

Are we going to tolerate that ?can we go one or two years without winning anything ?

abt the players IN:

first of all zaccardo isnt good enough.
    maresca had some good times at juve, but brining him to back a backup player i dont think he would like that... and from his comments from his time at viola he wasnt very fond of juve anymore.

riquelme would be great.
    VDV good player

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I knew we made a mistake when sacking Di Vaio and Miccoli for Ibra. At least our offensive play owned back then. Now we suck upfront. We had pace and counter-attacks. Now GAH!

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
    Why juve again in europe make us all so bad? Why?Is the problem in the officials staff? I think the answer is yes. They have drive juve in this second failure in europe because they don't spent money to bring new players stars in the team.Nedved is not the same good player too old and the triade do nothing.Thuram the same and camoranesi.I say that del peiro is in the black list.Most of you 'll say what?King alex is bad?Yes he must go now.He don't have place in the juve.He always had a big player behind him and so he played good.It was zidane to help him and then nedved.He never was the 1 person, he always need a big man better of him to make him play good.Is not the problem ibra for the failure.Which players to give the strikers balls to score?The old del piero and nedved or maybe the argentian camoranesi who is only for defending and not to create. Zlatan must stay or trade with a good deal.It is the midfield attacking place who need strength and the center and right back.In this position the triade brought no one so they must think more about the role in the team.If they want to go then go.It will be a new period from juve new year and maybe is good the triade to go.Last capello.Yes he is old to coach a so big cluc such juve.But which big players juve had this season to win the cl?Most say that he plays with long balls, you think this is his style?If nedved del peiro or camoranesi can't pass and run from who wou wait to do it ? The defenders or def.midfielers? they can only support the attack with long balls that is they can do and that they always do as the att.midfielders can"t do it anymore.I'm not defenfing capello but he trusted this period players that couldn"t take juve in their arms and i'm referind to nedved del piero and camoranesi.Hope that new officials (if triade go) WILL BRING NEW BIG PLAYERS AND THANKS THE OLD ONE'S WE HAVE AND SEND THEM GO.

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
    sateeh said:
    all three coaches u have stated here r coaches who like to patiently build a squad...so this means we could have a year or two with a complete drought and even some dreadfull results.

Are we going to tolerate that ?can we go one or two years without winning anything ?

abt the players IN:

first of all zaccardo isnt good enough.
    maresca had some good times at juve, but brining him to back a backup player i dont think he would like that... and from his comments from his time at viola he wasnt very fond of juve anymore.

riquelme would be great.
    VDV good player
    everything (almost) is better than to continue having capello. maresca not fond of juve is not a shocker. juve treat him like dirt.

We should bring Diarra

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    My ideas for the new campaign:

GoalKeepers: Buffon and antonioli

Defendeers: well there is nothing much to worry here except a new RB (balza is cool but have a long way to go and i dont like chiellini) and a substitute for thuram.
    Maybe Kovac can cover his back one more year.

Midfielders: Our big concern in the last seasons.
    One of the duo Emerson-Vieira needs to go or to be benched. With the upcomong Marchionni ,which is a good player, we will gain for sure more options on the wings, and we need a player like Gerrard to be paired witha defesive mid if we are going to continue with the 4-4-2 or why not to drop both of them and play nedved there?.

Forwards: well,Zalayeta is going out, so we can bring one of our younger players like palladino to cover his shoes. If not, we can use Mutu in his natural position which is an attacker. Trez and Del piero can stay, they have been our best attackers in the season, altho del piero can start his real downfall at any moment. Zlatan, well is veyr clear that Capello has made this good player a real trouble for us, so why not release him?. My ideal move would be to swap him with Cassano, as real madrid are willing to get Ibra and Imo cassasno ia s layer with great vision, not only to score but to create, and is just underused in real madrid.

A formation would look like this:

---------------Buffon--------------
    Balza/chie---Thuram-Cannavaro-Zambrotta

Camo------Emerson--Gerrard---Marchionni

-----------------Trez-----DP/Cass------------

Sub: Mutu as a forward

Formation 2:
    Without Emerson and Vieira

---------------Buffon--------------
    Balzaretti---Thuram-Cannavaro-Chiellini

Zambrotta------Nedved--Gerrard---Marchionni

-----------------Trez-----DP/Cass------------

I really think this formation can work as we know that nedved helps a lot in the recovery matters and he can build up plays much more efficiently than Vieria and emerson. Not to mention that his is a tuff tackler too. Bringing Zambrotta back to his original position can help a lot as he can attack and defend too.
    Mutu can cover Trezeguet shoes anyday and from our 4 forwards, 3 of them are skilled ones that can create and assist a lot, being trezeguet the most static one but the most effective at the same time.

IMO both formations are very possible and there is not a big cash involved in it.
    I would just try to find a more capable full back in the line of Eboue and this team would rock anyone in Italy and europe-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)