What needs to be done (2 Viewers)

Ivyscorpioo

Apr 4, 2006
While Capello is still the Coach nothing will be changed. Players still play out of position, his baby will start every match and others even won't make the bench.

Apr 14, 2006
How about Capello have some faith in his ENTIRE squad!!! Rotate the team more....last 2 years at the end of season our players are too tired...not enough carry the load..he sticks to his favourites and thats it!! Del Piero has crapped all over Ibra this season yet he continues to presist with a frustrated out of form player. In the treviso game when he could have rested Emo and played Giannichedda he didnt..........with Vieira suspended why not give him the break and give Gianni the run.

Capello ..a great league coach but not a cup coach

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well for me i wouldnt mind cap next season...but if he goes i wouldn't mind it as well, mybe even welcome it
and i wouldn't sell Ibra also, he is just too big of a prospect to just throw him away.

we need a midfielder, someone creative playing in the center, ppl here proposed Riquelme or Deco. The latter would be harder to get cuz rijjkard loves him in barca and he looks comfortable there, so unless they get someone better than him it would very hard to get him.
Riquelme would be great and if there is a chance to get him then i reckon moggi should pounce on it, however i wouldn't go over the top for him.

Another option in the midfield is Marco Donadel from Viola,he is young and is a big prospect.And i think we could buy him.I think he is a creative player and could do well
there are alot of "Low Key" players in serie A but r creative as hell and could contribute to the team much more than the big names we have.

We need a good CB, i dont care if its a big name or not...but the most important thing is that he is fairly young.
Barzagli looks out of the question right now, but moggi has his ways, but again i wouldnt go over the top for him. As again there r others.

I hope zebina is leaving, so we will need a RB, unless blasi is staying and playing on RB.We will need a cover for zambro.

For LB i wouldnt mind if Balza gets his chance and chiellini would be played more in the CB role, but if both of them stay i wouldn't mind.Reports suggested Pasqual ? He would be great..At least we would have someone with steady performances and could link up, dribble and cross.
Another option is Pisano from Sampa.

We need a left winger, And a right one if Camo left. We will get Kapo back next season but i dont know his progress in Monaco.But his team isnt doing well.But he is a good cover if he could play more regularly.
For MR if camo is leaving then we have marchionni already and we would need a cover for him as i see him as definite starter.Mutu should be considered as an Attacker, but he does the job on MR not ML. We have the option of Gassabaroni he could do well.

Finally we need Palladino cuz Zala is leaving. But i hope he gets more chances than the latter as he is a good prospect.

At the end i trust Mr.Moggi so anything he brings in is very good imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)