What movie made you cry? (3 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
It's a " movie " .
And this comes from you?

I cried to The Memory Loss Tapes a film about Alzheimers.

My Grandmother was hit by this terrible disease in an early age, so no doubt that affected me a lot when I saw it. Still a great documentary tho. Watch it here: http://www.hbo.com/alzheimers/memory-loss-tapes.html

Oh, I often cry when I watch a good comedy, but that's just cause I laugh like a mental.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
My Girl is really sad. The kid from Home Alone gets stung up by bees.

Last year I went to see Warhorse on Christmas and it seemed to get 70% of the crowd sniffling and semi-silently dealing with the drama. But it's a pretty happy movie. :boh:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Remakes :sergio:

Did anyone see Total Recall? I sure didn't. How the fuck can you remake a film where the original had Arnie? It's like trying to make another Mona Lisa.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nope, only the original. I'm not saying I've never watched a remake, but if I've seen an original I tend to not watch an English-language remake. It annoyed me after Ju-on. Sarah Michelle Gellar. Shimizu pls.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Nope, only the original. I'm not saying I've never watched a remake, but if I've seen an original I tend to not watch an English-language remake. It annoyed me after Ju-on. Sarah Michelle Gellar. Shimizu pls.
That one and Let Me In are really good re-makes. Same with the US version of the Ring. Re-makes don't bother me too much, as the original idea gets paid for. Though I do really dislike taking films from earlier eras and re-making them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)