What movie made you cry? (15 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Of course not! Real men don't cry. ;) Well at least that's what they say. :p .
Pffff, I cry each time I leave home and say good-bye to my parents, specially to my mom. (Though I don't cry infront of her, just when I get into the plane or as soon as she vanishes from my sight).

Once an old man in his 70's I guess saw me dropping a tear inside the plane, he hugged me and kept holding my hand for like 5min :lol:

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
Pffff, I cry each time I leave home and say good-bye to my parents, specially to my mom. (Though I don't cry infront of her, just when I get into the plane or as soon as she vanishes from my sight).

Once an old man in his 70's I guess saw me dropping a tear inside the plane, he hugged me and kept holding my hand for like 5min :lol:
Did you kiss him?

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Rabster I was just being sarcastic with my comments. I think that's a beautiful thing with you by the way.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

:lol: i have the same issue except for the old man to comfort me on the plane :p but the rest happens to me all the time.

Hangover Part 2, needed more Chow :D Less of everything else :p
agreed :tup:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I watched The Champ with John Voight last night, if you don't shed a tear at the ending you have no soul. That movie messed me up good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)