What Miserable Players u have !! (1 Viewer)

Forza Inter

Jan 1, 2003
Guys . . . I DON'T know why are u still activating these forums for nothing - I mean at least for this year cause as we all know that all teams are looking for next season for this season's trophy is already won by THE MASTER OF ITALIAN FOOTBALL - InterMILAN.
Therfore , i advice to close all these forums & go home.
Another point i want to talk about is that ur players are rated less then normal compared to our players . . .just look at urs & ours - we have the best keeper in the world - best defender - best goalscorer - all best players , but look at ur players , they all are old & miserable at the same time except some good players like buffon & nedved only while the rest of the team must go & search for another game to play (TENNIS for example) :D

As a conclusion i wish u take a rest the remaining part of this season & come agian the next season cause we are the scudetto holders for the 2002-03 season.

Forza Intermilan fc :fero:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
wonderfull post Hussein, wtg......

nice work last season btw, where did you finish again? keep working at it and maybe someday you'll manage direct qualification to the CL.
go away you muppet

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
well as i see the situation , u are the one who is miserable & not our players , ur language sends a conclusion that Juve are ur nightmare like all Inter-fans that is when u dream of Juve kicking ur asses (as always) , u immediatly wake up
i'll stop here cause many Juventus fans here will send u an appropriate reply to ur-stupid post

Forza Juve fc

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by I_Hate_Juve_ ] ++
Guys . . . I DON'T know why are u still activating these forums for nothing - I mean at least for this year cause as we all know that all teams are looking for next season for this season's trophy is already won by THE MASTER OF ITALIAN FOOTBALL - InterMILAN.
Therfore , i advice to close all these forums & go home.
Another point i want to talk about is that ur players are rated less then normal compared to our players . . .just look at urs & ours - we have the best keeper in the world - best defender - best goalscorer - all best players , but look at ur players , they all are old & miserable at the same time except some good players like buffon & nedved only while the rest of the team must go & search for another game to play (TENNIS for example) :D

As a conclusion i wish u take a rest the remaining part of this season & come agian the next season cause we are the scudetto holders for the 2002-03 season.

Forza Intermilan fc :fero:
its idiots like you that give inter fans a bad name

memin

Aug 11, 2002
buffon toldo
thuram/zanetti
tudo/cannavaro
montero/materazzi
coco/biri
tach/almeyda
camo/dalmat
davis-----
nedved/recoba
trez/crespo
dp/vieri

we are better and good looking :D

Buffon#1

Jan 2, 2003
I really feel sorry for you and for all Inter fans....
You guys,have the most boring team in Europe (maybe even in world).
You haven't won the SCUDETTO for 13 years, and I don`t really think that you guys will make it for the next 13 years....
You have NO comparison with GREAT JUVE!!!! You all will be crying in front of your TV`s at the end ov every scudetto as Ronaldo did sitting on the bench on the 5-th of may....

P.S. dpforever: nice pics,dude:)))

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by my_hitzJUVE ] ++
yeah...stupid idiot inter fans.....he's nothing and useless...:fero:
And hold it right there!!

People, I'm sure we can easily prove that Juve is better than Inter. Hell, it's butt easy! So don't go insulting each other, alright?! Thanks!

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
I have two words for you: nonsense!

oops, it's one word because Inter are not worth more than one word :LOL:

It's known for everyone that juve don't even see Inter! then go away! and instead of closing this forum, close your mouth!

that is it for now...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)