What Miserable Players u have !! (1 Viewer)

OP

Forza Inter

Jan 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41
    Sheep man !!
    look . . . let's put some points clear here . . .
    to be neutrel here , Juventus are the most successfull team in italy for many seasons & all people know that , but what i am saying here that this season Juve dont' seem to be fully charged to make it to the end as many seasons before when they end either 1st or 2nd . .that's all

Forza black & bleu

Buy on AliExpress.com

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    Mr. hater

i think ur languge is becoming better post after post thanks to juventuz forum users and hope after 100 post here u get used to behave like gentlemen.

about inter ,,, what make u think that ur team is better ?!

this year or in the past 100 year ?

let me say something to you ,, buying players and spending money here and there can't make a team !!!

let us compare the amount of money that ur team spent in the last 10 years with juve !!! do u know how to calculate ?

if u did ,, compare the trophies ?!!

did u ? do u want me to continue ?

how many players u produced to the game from nothing ??
    compare with juve please
    how many players lost their talents in your team? ( inter is a grave)
    i f u can answer these questions post them please because i have a new list for u .

for now
    try to do ur homework and it is an open book one :D

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
    Mr. hater

i think ur languge is becoming better post after post thanks to juventuz forum users and hope after 100 post here u get used to behave like gentlemen.

about inter ,,, what make u think that ur team is better ?!

this year or in the past 100 year ?

let me say something to you ,, buying players and spending money here and there can't make a team !!!

let us compare the amount of money that ur team spent in the last 10 years with juve !!! do u know how to calculate ?

if u did ,, compare the trophies ?!!

did u ? do u want me to continue ?

how many players u produced to the game from nothing ??
    compare with juve please
    how many players lost their talents in your team? ( inter is a grave)
    i f u can answer these questions post them please because i have a new list for u .

for now
    try to do ur homework and it is an open book one :D
    very well said man!!! u didn't leave anything for other juventus fans to answer him with! :D

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++

very well said man!!! u didn't leave anything for other juventus fans to answer him with! :D
    thanks mate , i have to checkout because i have a plane to catch . by the way i wasn't sitting far from the place u have been sitting in in the staduim yesterday but i did not bring a camera with me :(

see u bye bye

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by I_Hate_Juve_ ] ++
    look . . . let's put some points clear here . . .
    to be neutrel here , Juventus are the most successfull team in italy for many seasons & all people know that , but what i am saying here that this season Juve dont' seem to be fully charged to make it to the end as many seasons before when they end either 1st or 2nd . .that's all
    wow, what a change! that was nice.

i can agree we don't look fully charged now, but we as at the start of the season, and we're not that far behind, so i still think we got something to say in the scudetto race.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by I_Hate_Juve_ ] ++
    hey guys . .
    why in the hell are u SO OFFENSIVE ??
    just face the reality , cause ur team sucks so much to the extent that i can't bear watching any game for ur team on TV.
    As for the scudetto u won last season, it was only our BAD LUCK that made a miserable team like Juventus win the trophy , but this season i'm 100% sure that we'll win it, & if there's any team that will be our mail-rival , it will for sure be AC MILAN only !!
    I think that if Juve ended this season 4th or 5th it will be a great result for them looking at their players' momentum

hope that u will finally understand football . . .

Forza INTERMILAN FC.
    aww we miserable?

hah! remember how u guys lose to milan and us..u guys played like a bladdy amateur team :howler:

u wanna talk about miserable..just look at recoba's face man..

and milan can be ur mail rival for all i care..

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    let him babble!!!!

he wouldn't of have come to our forums and posted such rediculous remarks if he wasn't jelous from what we have accomplished!!!!

they are just trying to enjoy the bad phase we went through! time will prove again what we are made of!

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
    One good thing about this thread is that it clearly shows that Juve fans are nice and decent people. We don't invade other teams' forum to insult them and behave ourselves like a jealous child. Actually I feel sorry for I_Hate_Juve, I can undersatand his feeling. His beloved club has not tasted the feel of victory and celebrations for any championship for sooooo long!! He's sure got frustation and feel miserable. So let's pray for him to be able to cope with the miserable that he has to endure again this season.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++
    One good thing about this thread is that it clearly shows that Juve fans are nice and decent people. We don't invade other teams' forum to insult them and behave ourselves like a jealous child. Actually I feel sorry for I_Hate_Juve, I can undersatand his feeling. His beloved club has not tasted the feel of victory and celebrations for any championship for sooooo long!! He's sure got frustation and feel miserable. So let's pray for him to be able to cope with the miserable that he has to endure again this season.
    pray?..i wouldnt waste my time bothering about them..;)

btw, do u like tom yam? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)