What Miserable Players u have !! (5 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
As Laresca and I were enjoying a Dunkin' Donuts Coffee here in the USA, it came to my attention that "The Hater" has based this so called Juve "misery" only upon our slow start to the season.

So, 105 years of excellence goes out the window as a result of losing two (2) matches out of fifteen (15)? After 15 matches he thinks Juve is miserable? Right now, Juve is placed the same as last year at this time -- a season that ended in yet another championship Scudetto.

"Hater", you don't know this but I am a Lawyer. In my profession, when you make an argument with no evidence to back it up, then you lose. I think you should now admit THAT YOU HAVE LOST.

Forza Juve, Ale Ale. Forza Juve, Ale Ale. Ale Ale, Ale Ale.

Disease

Jan 4, 2003
Hey!!!!
I'm somewhat new here... Was here once then the forums were closed down and me got kicked out :(
I've been wondering for a month whether to re-register or not, and well, here I am!!! Couldn't resist :)

Disease

Jan 4, 2003
Mr. Hater, r u absolutely sure that u hate Juve???
I'm not...
Why would u visit our forums, bother to become a member, and then re-visit us, wasting ur time n' energy if u really hated Juve???!!!
U're a curious person..... but, nah, I'm not interested in getting 2 know u better....

ps. I'm sure Inter would be happier to NOT have u as a fan- u give the club a bad name.....

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Hello Disease and Welcome Back ;)

The forums were down simply because of problems experienced with the server .. but don't worry, that's in the past now :)

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Disease ] ++
Mr. Hater, r u absolutely sure that u hate Juve???
I'm not...
Why would u visit our forums, bother to become a member, and then re-visit us, wasting ur time n' energy if u really hated Juve???!!!
U're a curious person..... but, nah, I'm not interested in getting 2 know u better....

ps. I'm sure Inter would be happier to NOT have u as a fan- u give the club a bad name.....
:thumb:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Hey!!!!
I'm somewhat new here... Was here once then the forums were closed down and me got kicked out :(
I've been wondering for a month whether to re-register or not, and well, here I am!!! Couldn't resist :)
Yo Dee, allow me to compliment you on what may just as well be the coolest member name on the forum so far...welcome to the forum...and hope u stay long enough to have a picture under your name at least...:D

Yes, and Pad, I might, just might be going to live in Raleigh next year, so hope to see you round...

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
La, give me a call if you come to Raleighwood. I'm in the phone book under "Padovano". I would be happy to show you around all the Dunkin' Donuts locations :cool:

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
obviously mr.hater here has thought of switching sides from inter to juve. i got a question to ask my fellow juventinos here: DO YO FEEL INSECURE ABOUT INTER?::D

i obviously don't. i dont think its worth my time to even visit ::yuck:www.internazionale.it:yuck: if ever they have a website or anything. i'm sure they do but i wouldn't consider looking at it. the fact that mr.hater is flooding our site with his crap is a proof that he acknowledges juve as a great team and is feeling insecure about our great club.:D

so if i were you fellow juventinos, i wouldn't mind mr.hater here. just let him stay. you never know...he might learn to love the black & white sometime soon...:cool:

my message to mr.hater: just read along and enjoy our threads...
it might enlighten you just how much better our club is than your internazionale both IN & OFF THE PITCH!!!:fool:

Disease

Jan 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++

Yo Dee, allow me to compliment you on what may just as well be the coolest member name on the forum so far...welcome to the forum...and hope u stay long enough to have a picture under your name at least...:D

Thanx!!!!!!!!
Yep, sure hope I could have a long stay here :)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
Hey!!!!
oh yes i remember you

welcome back :)

OP

Forza Inter

Jan 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #77
    Guys . . .
    There are for now at least 75 posts replying to mine , & the majority of these posts claim that U (Juve fans) don't give a shit for an Inter-fan , & that U all don't care of the whole subject !!
    Well , as i see the situation , if that is true , from where came these 75 posts . . !!!
    I see in these posts ur enthusiasm of replying to my 2 or 3 posts & this is a clear evidence of how much u hate Inter ,& plz don't give lessons of how to be Gentile cause We (Inter fans) are more polite then u think & if u took my 1st post as a main one , i must tell u that i did it cause i wanted to tease u NO MORE NO LESS !!
    . . . & my upcoming posts will prove for u the contrary of ur 1st thoughts . . .

PS : GREAT RESULT FOR UR TEAM : AL-AIN 1 - 0 JUVENTUS

FORZA INTERNAZIONALE FC

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    BTW Martin, in hater's signature, u spelled 'CENSOR' wrong :D (hint hint ;))

And Mr. Hater, nobody hates you, in fact you hate us. You are offensive, disgusting, contemptible, and repulsive, but certainly not dangerous. Your just a harmless lunatic. Nobody hates you, we just feel sorry for you Mr. Hater.

Very few people in this thread said Inter sucks. We may have stated a FACT, ie Inter have not won a scudetto for a very very long time, despite Massimo Moratti allowing obscene amounts of money to be spent on the players, but its the truth. In business these things are called mistakes, and bad investments are generally...well...um...how do I say this...uh....BAD, bad investments are bad...despite what you may learn from Moratti and his unsuccessful posse.

And IMHO saying Inter sucks is more of a fact than an opinion, because, hey if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it MOST PROBABLY IS A DUCK!!!

In the same way, if Inter looks like they suck, if they play like they suck, if they act like they suck and if they quack like they suck, sorry to busrt your bubble hater, but they most probably suck...

If we had to remove the rubbish from your posts, you would have 0 posts all over again dude...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)