What Miserable Players u have !! (1 Viewer)

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
i think this Juve-Hater is getting more polite & this is cause he was attacked by several juventinies here , i wish we can calm down also for it's better for us to have good football conversations then just attack an inter-fan.

forza bianconeri

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
as i said before , this Inter fan made us give much importence to the whole subject where , in face doesn't need all this attention from us , cause we (Juve fans) in general don't & shouldn't give any attention to an intruder who wants to talk some rubbish about our team . . .nevermind , let him talk whatever he wants to & by giving him no attention he'll simply leave . . .but u made him send many other posts for he realised that he succeeded iin making u MAD on what he talked about . . .it's very simple !!

FORZA THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD
FORZA JUVENTUS FC

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Forza Inter ] ++
Guys . . . I DON'T know why are u still activating these forums for nothing - I mean at least for this year cause as we all know that all teams are looking for next season for this season's trophy is already won by THE MASTER OF ITALIAN FOOTBALL - InterMILAN.
Therfore , i advice to close all these forums & go home.
Another point i want to talk about is that ur players are rated less then normal compared to our players . . .just look at urs & ours - we have the best keeper in the world - best defender - best goalscorer - all best players , but look at ur players , they all are old & miserable at the same time except some good players like buffon & nedved only while the rest of the team must go & search for another game to play (TENNIS for example) :D

As a conclusion i wish u take a rest the remaining part of this season & come agian the next season cause we are the scudetto holders for the 2002-03 season.

Forza Intermilan fc :fero:

THE MASTER OF ITALIAN FOOTBALL INTER AS YOU SAY WAS BEATEN BY PERUGIA 4-1 AND CHIEVO AND BARCA 3-0 AND BELIAVE ME THAY WILL NEVER WIN THE SCUDETTO IN YOUR LIFE TIME :D

Disease

Jan 4, 2003
Gee, this guy is still alive?!?!?
I thought after a month without visiting the forums, he'd be gone but apparently, he's getting fonder of Juve and more annoyed towards his Inter...
But it's ok, as lac said, he makes us laugh :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)