What Miserable Players u have !! (1 Viewer)

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
My dear inter fan,
do you remember your last scudetto?
probably you were too young, you were still playing with your sister's dolls when trapattoni led an astonishing inter to its wonderful (and so far last) scudetto...it was the season 1988/1989!!

14 YEARS AGO!
I repeat:
14 YEARS AGO!

During the history of italian serie A juventus won against inter 67 matches, inter only 39. If you want I can send you my personal copy of "almanacco illustrato del calcio" where you can find all the statistics you want.

This isn't your place here. Try to visit some milan fan site...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Take it easy guys, take it as a joke...

he's here to make us all laugh. but thinking about it, it was a long time ever since inter won a scudetto. i was still too young. thats pretty bad. counting back, i've only played football for the past 12 years. And it's already a passion in my life. I havent even started kicking a soccer ball the last time Inter won. Sheesh, that's very very unsuccessful. imagine, they've been disappointed so many times, we've celebrated.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
jajajja this guy really make me laugh,, what is his name?? hussein? forxa inter or whatever...

jejeje yeah i think he is right people............what he said is all the truth.

the inter is undoubtely "THE almighty masters of the universe " team!!!! inter is the best in the wolrd!! of course....what im saying?? in the universe!.

let me show you guys!!!!! in the first round at inter´s stadium,,,,,the game was TIE.,,, what?,,,well everyone have a less perfect day!

now lets see the juve vs inter in delle alpi.........
4th: freekick by nedved, and.....what tha f... an own goal??, well everyone have a bad day right??

well lets see... later.....a long shoot by nedved and toldo sa..... well i think he did on purpose....well 2-0

near the end.... another shoot by nedved,,,and camo finished the play,,,,,then toldo tried to....well another goal,,,what they can do!?

but i continue saying that the inter is a hundreds time better than juve.

jajajajajajajaj.... he have good sense of humor"!

a he said sometime like ..."i never see the juve games because they are so boring"

jajajajajaja well my friend im sure ,, that u enjoyed the last inter - juve clash...because i know that u saw it.!!

was it boring ah?? jajajajajaja

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
jajajja this guy really make me laugh,, what is his name?? hussein? forxa inter or whatever...

jejeje yeah i think he is right people............what he said is all the truth.

the inter is undoubtely "THE almighty masters of the universe " team!!!! inter is the best in the wolrd!! of course....what im saying?? in the universe!.

let me show you guys!!!!! in the first round at inter´s stadium,,,,,the game was TIE.,,, what?,,,well everyone have a less perfect day!

now lets see the juve vs inter in delle alpi.........
4th: freekick by nedved, and.....what tha f... an own goal??, well everyone have a bad day right??

well lets see... later.....a long shoot by nedved and toldo sa..... well i think he did on purpose....well 2-0

near the end.... another shoot by nedved,,,and camo finished the play,,,,,then toldo tried to....well another goal,,,what they can do!?

but i continue saying that the inter is a hundreds time better than juve.

jajajajajajajaj.... he have good sense of humor"!

a he said sometime like ..."i never see the juve games because they are so boring"

jajajajajaja well my friend im sure ,, that u enjoyed the last inter - juve clash...because i know that u saw it.!!

was it boring ah?? jajajajajaja

katarina

Mar 5, 2003
What want stupid Inter fans? I think that he had a need to write at our forum because he don´t want to believe that JUVE is better than all of clubs especially Inter. I haven´t nothing against Inter but this season is JUVE great and scudetto is our!!!!!!!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
katarina....to tell you the truth.
i dont care about the other teams of serie A, ok there are good teams like milan and inter, because they are good, but we juventus fans dont have time to worry about those teams, because our worries are with juve! right?.

well this forxa guy looks like he have a lot of time to worry about his dear inter and his second love juve.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well...i saw this post yesterday, and i entered the forum thursday, so that post was long time before me .

Jul 12, 2002
well now that we've transitioned from talking about the hater to talking about why we are still talking about the hater, where to next?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)