What made you support Juventus? (1 Viewer)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The 2003 Champions League semifinal between us and Real Madrid is one of the first games of football I watched (although I have vague recollections of the 2002 World Cup).

Everyone around me at the time was a Real Madrid fan,

That second leg is still one of my favourite games ever. It was perfect.

Well... almost. :sad:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Cant remember if I answer this yet..
It was 96 CL final and it was the first European game I have ever seen (was 10 years old)
Back then I was rooting for Ajax but after the game I changed to Juve and sticked with Juve so I guess Im the jinx we have in Europe..

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The 2003 Champions League semifinal between us and Real Madrid is one of the first games of football I watched (although I have vague recollections of the 2002 World Cup).

Everyone around me at the time was a Real Madrid fan,

That second leg is still one of my favourite games ever. It was perfect.

Well... almost. :sad:
it's always almost with Juve. Sadly.

But all will be forgotten when we finally break that fucking taboo.

OP
Ventus
Mar 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #65
    You know for English site based on a non-EPL team, I reckon Juventuz maybe the most active football forum. Even the Barcelona forum isn't s active. I really think the so scandal of 2006 may have built the bond between the Juventus fans.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    At very young age, as every boy, i too had some fotbalistic idols (still consider Pele as the very best amongst all) but after 9, i be changed a lot, start seeing the world with different eyes and realised that football is a team sport. After having a long period without it, due to the pathetic level of the league in my home country, i only watched WC and CL and started to admire above all the Italian teams and coaches due to their tactical approach to the game and the discipline from the players that managed to become a better sum than their parts.
    So naturally Juve was one of my preferred subjects to watch.
    Having huge respect for Platini and Baggio surely helped, but it was only after we lost to Dordmund and for some reason i sed a year, that made me realize that Juve is the only one for me!
    After the boy becomes a man, he feels the need to belong to a group and call it home and a true man never changes his core choices...
    I chose her, not because i happened to be borned in Italy, or my father made a juventino since i was an infant.
    I chose for what this team made my feel and i will be forever in the old Lady's service!

May 18, 2018
    My father was a linesman back in the 90's. He was a linesman during a match between Sampdoria - Anderlecht. I saw the match on tv, and i think i was about 7-8 years old at the time. I liked Atilio Lombardo a lot, and he scored a goal in that game. I was sure, that he was the one, who had made the Lambada song. So when he joined Juve i began to like Juventus, and i have been a fan since that day :)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    My father was a linesman back in the 90's. He was a linesman during a match between Sampdoria - Anderlecht. I saw the match on tv, and i think i was about 7-8 years old at the time. I liked Atilio Lombardo a lot, and he scored a goal in that game. I was sure, that he was the one, who had made the Lambada song. So when he joined Juve i began to like Juventus, and i have been a fan since that day :)
    How convinient that you ended up supporting Juve. :klin:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    You know for English site based on a non-EPL team, I reckon Juventuz maybe the most active football forum. Even the Barcelona forum isn't s active. I really think the so scandal of 2006 may have built the bond between the Juventus fans.
    You're probably right, Juve probably has the least number of glory hunters among big clubs.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    You're probably right, Juve probably has the least number of glory hunters among big clubs.
    I regret having fallen in love with Juve. :sad:
    Dead serious.
    Nothing but heartbreaks.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully Gigi's exit will make me less interested in the club.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    I regret having fallen in love with Juve. :sad:
    Dead serious.
    Nothing but heartbreaks.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully Gigi's exit will make me less interested in the club.
    What the hell are you talking about? Siamo sempre più Allegri :weee:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    @Bianconero81 - would you please?

I have to spread.
    How can you not admire the absolute raw dominance that Bayern has been exhibiting for decades. Makes the entire country they're bitch, and occasionally the entire continent.

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell are you talking about? Siamo sempre più Allegri :weee:
    EuroMax 4 life!!!!
    EuroMax is love, he's honestly my favorite coach of all times and I used to hate him so much :touched:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    How can you not admire the absolute raw dominance that Bayern has been exhibiting for decades. Makes the entire country they're bitch, and occasionally the entire continent.

- - - Updated - - -

EuroMax 4 life!!!!
    EuroMax is love, he's honestly my favorite coach of all times and I used to hate him so much :touched:
    Yet Juve has given you nothing but heartbreak. Really

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

EuroMax 4 life!!!!
    The only thing I'm admiring right this minute is Frankfurts geggen pressing they making bayern sweat.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)