What live concerts have you enjoyed this year? (1 Viewer)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
How often you go to watch live concerts and what have been the best? Have you traveled to another country for just that concert? And whos consert you want to see live?

I dont visit often conserts, because i live in a little country and not many BIG NAMES come to here:down: and i dont like much my homecountry bands and musicians. But this year i have seen two live conserts: Mark Knopfler and Phil Collins.

Mark Knopfler is one of my favourite artist and i was first very surprised when i saw the news that he will come to my country and from that moment i just wated that day when the tickets come to sale and went out in the first morning to get those tickets to that concert. And then i waited for THAT day.....i really love that sound what Knopfler can do with guitar....there are so many dire straits songs what i love to hear over and over and over and.....again......like Sultans of swing, Tunnel of love, Lady writer, Money for nothing, Walk of life, Romeo and Juliet, Brothers in arms, Telegraph road(their longest song)....ou there are more....and they actually played that telegraph road live also...what a song.....and then that Where Do You Think You're Going song, Down to the waterline.....

Because of dire straits i would want to start to play electric guitar one day.....i just need time and money for that, what i both havent much:frown:

Phil Collins isnt my favourite but my brothers is his fan and he had 2 tickets and well i think its always interesting to see a live concert and it was also a world class concert.....

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I did not attend many festivals this summer, I actualyl attended only one. Definitely SOAD were the best there, but I enjoyed Slipknot's and Slayer's concerts there.

Snoop Dogg was a unique concert and I really enjoyed it. Marylin Manson was not that good and I missed Nine Inch Nails.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
red hot chili peppers were very good live,support by ash was surprisingly good but N*E*R*D were shit
stereophonics were good i saw them a few years ago but have went off them a bit,garbage were good i got free tickets and had a blast

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Yeah I agree with RHCP being good live

Best concert so far this year... Coldplay without a doubt. Theyre really good live

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I live in a small town and noone of interest ever comes here. Sure, you have some local/Scandinavian bands which suck but what fun is that. Oh, Wyclef Jean is coming this year (two years ago they had that muppet 50 Cent), he's alright I guess but I'm not paying €50 to go.

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
I live in a small town and noone of interest ever comes here. Sure, you have some local/Scandinavian bands which suck but what fun is that. Oh, Wyclef Jean is coming this year (two years ago they had that muppet 50 Cent), he's alright I guess but I'm not paying €50 to go.
You CRAZY?!?! It's Wyclef, man!!! :eek:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I've only ever been to 3 Doors Down, Linkin Park and Xzibit concerts. Great concerts. :thumb:

Snoop, 50, and loads of other big stars come to New Orleans a couple of times a year (For Mardi Gras and Jazz Fest), but I've never bothered to wait in the crowds for them....Looking back now, I think I probably should have stuck around. I took those chances for granted.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
What if he doesnt understand the whole hip hop scene, neverminf those who have influence on it?
quite so, I don't really get hip hop..

++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
I've only ever been to 3 Doors Down, Linkin Park and Xzibit concerts. Great concerts. :thumb:
Xzibit, isn't that the clown we saw on tv? He looks awesome :p

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

cant blame you, i dont understand people who understand that..
I only like hip hop for the way it sounds, I don't really care about the lyrics unless they're exceptionally bad. But a song with "good" lyrics and a boring musical theme willl never appeal to me.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
I'm actually going to a concert tonight.....(Tiesto)
Be sure to report back in the trance thread. Personally I think he's overrated, fairly good but when I saw him live wasn't blown away tbh.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++

Be sure to report back in the trance thread. Personally I think he's overrated, fairly good but when I saw him live wasn't blown away tbh.
sigh...i went to see paul van dyk dj a few years back and it was quality,not really into that anymore

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Bozi.78 ] ++
sigh...i went to see paul van dyk dj a few years back and it was quality,not really into that anymore
Aah, you grew up. Sadly have not reached the mature stage yet, still into my trance. Still out of all the dj's you chose the best one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)