What live concerts have you enjoyed this year? (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bob Dylan is coming next month and I ain't going. Smokie are coming in 2 weeks and I ain't going. I will check out who else is coming later.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++

Be sure to report back in the trance thread. Personally I think he's overrated, fairly good but when I saw him live wasn't blown away tbh.
You're actually right Tom. He is Indeed overrated, tho people rates him really high, I wasn't blown either when I saw him. Not that he's bad. But I don't think he's the best as people rates him.

Anyhow It wasn't that bad after-all.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
When I saw Tiesto I had a great time. He was better than I expected... and I was completely sober because I had forgotten my fake id

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Black Mamba ] ++
When I saw Tiesto I had a great time. He was better than I expected... and I was completely sober because I had forgotten my fake id
you should come over here. I started clubbing at 15 :cool:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

You're actually right Tom. He is Indeed overrated, tho people rates him really high, I wasn't blown either when I saw him. Not that he's bad. But I don't think he's the best as people rates him.

Anyhow It wasn't that bad after-all.
Cool, thats pretty much exactly how I felt. 7/10 which is still good but we saw Armin Van Buuren and PvD in the same night, and were much better, especially vandit.

You seen him yet, its defo worth it if you getta chance?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Bozi.78 ] ++
i still have all my old stuff PVD and ferry corsten(as system f,gourilella) were my favourites,BBE,nalin + kane......ahh the days when i was a lad
aah, the memories. Theres some shit hot stuff there mate, the good old days when trance was king. How old are you now if you don't mind my asking?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++

aah, the memories. Theres some shit hot stuff there mate, the good old days when trance was king. How old are you now if you don't mind my asking?
i am 26 will be 27 in 2 weeks,i used to have most of those on vinal but sadly soe of it got stolen so i rebuilt my collection on cd and dowloading still love most of it just dont listen to it much

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
hm this year I went to a concert held by a HK band. They r pretty good, except that Singapore fans r of the unpassionate type.

In the previous years, I went to a Glay concert, (note: Glay record broke the world record once of having an audience of 200,000) Very well done and professional, everybody did their job well. Too bad I didn't get the chance to hear some of their best hits.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I just went to see Lenny Kravitz/Aerosmith last night in Boston.

I've seen The Rolling Stones (twice), and I'm going to see Dave Matthews next month. It was a slow year this year.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Black Mamba ] ++
Where was the concert at? Fleetcenter?

Id love to see DMB

Im seeing the Black Eyed Peas and Incubus next week
Yep, it was at the FleetCenter, now know as TD Banknorth Garden.

Great show. It was a homecoming for Aerosmith

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
Juve89 said:
Noone, it's a waste of money and time...
U serious?

I went to see Nas (the rapper for those that dont know) early this year at Brixton academy, was good up until some moron decided to ruin it with one of those things, what do u call them, ah yes- a gun! bang bang, we all had to leave, fortunately no one got shot.

Also went to an Oasis gig along with 35,000 people, was excellent!!! dont think i'll go to a gig as good as that anytime soon.

Been to various big trance nights, but they dont count.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I've been to Oasis some weeks ago.Good stuff.

Greg said:
Also went to an Oasis gig along with 35,000 people, was excellent!!! dont think i'll go to a gig as good as that anytime soon.
where was it?

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Probably 2005 gigs for me are over now although that Asia / Uriah Heep / Dio -show next week interests a lot.

So what've I seen this year (excluding festivals) - Dauntless, ..and Oceans, Judas Priest (+ openers, In Flames IIRC), Black Label Society, Black Sabbath (+ openers, Soulfly IIRC), Opeth (+Extol), Sotajumala, Deathchain, Candlemass, Destruction, Exodus, Hypocrisy, Helloween.

Might have forgotten some.

e: Out of those, Exodus was disappointing as was BLS. Judas Priest, Hypocrisy and Helloween were as good as expected or better. Candlemass / Destruction were brilliant considering the fact that they almost had to cancel the show because of the storm which closed down the ferry routes between Tallinn and Helsinki.

IceJuve

IceBreaker
Feb 16, 2005
I actually went to the Roskilde festival this year to see Mars Volta, but the guitarist got sick and they surely can´t manage without such a protagonist in progressive rock, so I was pretty disappointed with that.

I also saw Black Sabbath who were great btw, Ozzy was amazing although in the end of the concert his life looked as if it was coming to an end. I also saw Foo Fighters, Audioslave, Bloc Party (great band), Green Day, Brian Wilson, Interpol, Mugison(an icelandic artist, download his song Murr Murr on Limewire or something its really good), Snoop Doggy Dogg(yes I was high!!), The Velvet Revolver, Fantomas, Duran Duran(I got laid the night they played), Rahzel and Mike Patton did some vocal tricks which were amazing.........and many many more.

Apart from being at concerts I was most of the time drunk or high....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)