What league is the best? [2006/2007] (1 Viewer)

Which is the best league?

• Serie A

• Serie B

• EPL

• La Liga

• Le Championnat

• Bundesliga

• Eredivisie

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #42
    Do you see why we don't make polls often?

This is supposed to be a discussion thread but once a poll is created, you tend to put post your answer.

I bet if the same thread was opened without a poll these three pages would be full of discussion.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    La Liga for me,no Juve in Serie A is a joke. Serie B is tough but no where close to La Liga.

Erik with the sole vote for the Eredivisie.:D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Jeeks said:
    Do you see why we don't make polls often?

This is supposed to be a discussion thread but once a poll is created, you tend to put post your answer.

I bet if the same thread was opened without a poll these three pages would be full of discussion.
    Softa Jack. It's only for fun.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Byrone said:
    La Liga for me,no Juve in Serie A is a joke. Serie B is tough but no where close to La Liga.

Eredivisie all the way, AZ just got knocked off the top position by Ajax, who regained control of the top spot for the first time since 16 May 2004, closely followed by PSV and to a lesser extent Groningen. :pint:

If you seriously think watching Napoli trying to get past Genua (or whatever) is more interesting to watch, I say you've lost your marbles good sir :eyebrows:

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Erik-with-a-k said:
    Eredivisie all the way, AZ just got knocked off the top position by Ajax, who regained control of the top spot for the first time since 16 May 2004, closely followed by PSV and to a lesser extent Groningen. :pint:

If you seriously think watching Napoli trying to get past Genua (or whatever) is more interesting to watch, I say you've lost your marbles good sir :eyebrows:
    Never said Serie B is more interesting,infact i prefer watching La Liga.Wtaching Crapello turn Real into a mean monotonous boring footballing team appeals to me very much.Real fans have always demanded attacking,entertaining football above anything else & Crap will give them the exact opposite of their desires.

Eredivisie is aight but its kinda prdictable as to who is going to take the title,although many leagues have taken that route.Valencia have seriously beefed up their squad & they are starting to gel so its exciting times ahead.

No offense intended Erik,it was just a jokey joke.:D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Byrone said:
    Eredivisie is aight but its kinda prdictable as to who is going to take the title,although many leagues have taken that route.
    Agreed, except for Spain as you said. At least in Holland, AZ Alkmaar are fighting back, giving Ajax and PSV a harder time. Feyenoord started major reforms so they should be back in a few seasons too.

Rest of Europe:
    England: Man U, Chelsea :yawn:
    France: Lyon
    Germany: Bayern every 4 out of 5 years
    Italy: Who are we kidding, Milan or Juve had they not been relegated. That's it.
    Belgium: Brugge or Anderlecht
    etc
    etc
    etc

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Erik-with-a-k said:
    Agreed, except for Spain as you said. At least in Holland, AZ Alkmaar are fighting back, giving Ajax and PSV a harder time. Feyenoord started major reforms so they should be back in a few seasons too.

Rest of Europe:
    England: Man U, Chelsea :yawn:
    France: Lyon
    Germany: Bayern every 4 out of 5 years
    Italy: Who are we kidding, Milan or Juve had they not been relegated. That's it.
    Belgium: Brugge or Anderlecht
    etc
    etc
    etc

Infact the worst league in that respect is Scotland no other team has won the title except Celtic or Rangers although Hearts have some good performances to suggest that they could cause some waves in the league.

On the plus side,the eredivisie managed to rid itself of dirk kuiyt so thats a BIG positive.Every league across europe should give all the establish clubs a hefty points deduction to make things more interesting.:D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Byrone said:

i havea really simple question is the eredivisie the dutch league by any chance????:oops:

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Bisco said:
    bundesliga, i have heard it was cool but i really never got to really sit and watch it i dont know why its sth about the german league that really never seemed appealing to me. who do u enjoy watching enron?
    Really its not teams for me with the leagues I enjoy. I'm a fan of those styles of play, for example I like the EPL because its up and down action and there's always scoring unless Chelsea and Liverpool are playing. The same thing with the Bundesliga, I don't care if Im watching Kaiserslaughtern and Koln* or Bayern and HSV, someone's gonna score. My favorite league top to bottom though happens to be La Liga, I like the flashy play and the fact that every team has at least one guy who could tear you a new one. I've not seen much Serie A besides Milan replays on FSC from back in the day so I really can't comment.

*Yes I know both got relegated, but Altintop v. Podolski was a sick match up last season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)