What Instruments Do U Play? (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
here, in third grade, the school required everyone to play them. they cost 2$, and are very easyto play. after 1 month of practice you perform hot-cross-buns and mary had a little lamb for the parents :D

Max

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
here, in third grade, the school required everyone to play them. they cost 2$, and are very easyto play. after 1 month of practice you perform hot-cross-buns and mary had a little lamb for the parents :D
We had to do a Christmas assembly in grade six, where we played "Christmas is Coming", "Santa Claus is Coming to Town", and "When the Saints Go Marching In". Needless to say, most of the parents in the crowd were wincing and screaming for cover, including mine.

Testicular

Dec 13, 2004
is fruityloops considered an instrument? :D

hahaha i play the electric guitar, kinda they way joe bonnamassa does....bluesy stuff...eventho i want to play like John Petrucci but thats a dream.

i also play piano. and the triangle :strong:

OP
del pietro

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #49
    ++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++
    Me violin, and I'm learning to play the piano too. It's in the family;)
    sweet! the violin is one of my fav instruments. The tone, the sound. Its amazin. Once ive finished grade 8 classical guitar, im gonna start learinng the piano. Its known as the king of instruments.

my friends violin cost $20 grand. they soo fvckin expensive. The funniest shit happend a few weeks ago. This kid sat on another dudes violin in the middle of a concert and snapped all his strings, luckily not the body. it was a $100 grand piece. The guy went frikin nuts! almost bashed the lil kid up.

How long u been playing anyways?

OP
    del pietro

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #50
    ++ [ originally posted by Testicular ] ++
    is fruityloops considered an instrument? :D

hahaha i play the electric guitar, kinda they way joe bonnamassa does....bluesy stuff...eventho i want to play like John Petrucci but thats a dream.

i also play piano. and the triangle :strong:
    The triangle!!! Respect man ;)

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by del pietro ] ++

sweet! the violin is one of my fav instruments. The tone, the sound. Its amazin. Once ive finished grade 8 classical guitar, im gonna start learinng the piano. Its known as the king of instruments.

my friends violin cost $20 grand. they soo fvckin expensive. The funniest shit happend a few weeks ago. This kid sat on another dudes violin in the middle of a concert and snapped all his strings, luckily not the body. it was a $100 grand piece. The guy went frikin nuts! almost bashed the lil kid up.

How long u been playing anyways?
    Yeah, it sure is a great instrument;) I played for ten years and decided to quit (no real good reason, didn't see any future with it i guess), three years later I decided to have it a go again.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    I juz love the sound of violin. Imagine blending violin into rock music, 1 of the weird yet nice stuff 1 has ever heard of :thumb:

OP
    del pietro

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #60
    the most beautiful tone comes from the classical guitar IMO. Classical guitarists can express so much more and the control of their tone is soo much better than any other type of guitarist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)