What Instruments Do U Play? (2 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by del pietro ] ++
the most beautiful tone comes from the classical guitar IMO. Classical guitarists can express so much more and the control of their tone is soo much better than any other type of guitarist.
Indeed, guitar is a very versatile instrument that can express ur feelings for a song, but it doesn't create an impact that is able to slap 1's liver. I plan to learn electric guitar becos of that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Indeed, I plan to master my classical guitar 1st b4 going to electric guitar. Classical guitar is such a beautiful instrument.

I want to play like a latin guitarist 1st b4 progressing.

And I admit I feel more like a lyricist more than a song producer.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
argh I have a problem

I tried to pluck a song with my guitar. The song involves the changing of chords every 2 secs. Everytime I pluck, I have to trouble of following the image of the song in my head. How do I solve this problem?

OP
del pietro

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #65
    practice the chord progressions over and over until the transitions become natural and remember it... all u can do is practice buddy ;)

What song anyways?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Some beautiful chinese love song which I downloaded from mysongbook.com

I wish I can have the chords fro the whole song, but too bad I only get the trial version of Guitar Pro and I can't print the score out.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by del pietro ] ++

sweet! the violin is one of my fav instruments. The tone, the sound. Its amazin. Once ive finished grade 8 classical guitar, im gonna start learinng the piano. Its known as the king of instruments.

my friends violin cost $20 grand. they soo fvckin expensive. The funniest shit happend a few weeks ago. This kid sat on another dudes violin in the middle of a concert and snapped all his strings, luckily not the body. it was a $100 grand piece. The guy went frikin nuts! almost bashed the lil kid up.

How long u been playing anyways?

yep, violin rocks :stuckup: but they are way to feckin expensive!:scared::scared:
    bows are also getting expensive...

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    well, I love playing as a soloist and in a chamber group. orchestra can be go from horrible to incredible, as you probably know. overall though, I probably prefer solo. you?

OP
    del pietro

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #73
    as a guitarist i mainly play solo performances... but i do sometimes play in bands, mainly rock and even jazz. my fav is playing flamenco group pieces. but yeh.. my friend and i are writing this classical guitar-violin duo which sounds pretty cool.

what kind of experience u got? how long u been playing?

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    been playing for 12 years...performed motly solo, but also done plenty of orchestra and chamber. at conservatory now actually... violin-guitar duets work very well! I'd love to hear yours!

OP
    del pietro

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #77
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
    been playing for 12 years...performed motly solo, but also done plenty of orchestra and chamber. at conservatory now actually... violin-guitar duets work very well! I'd love to hear yours!
    haha ok no probs.. ill try mail it if we get an actual recording.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
    Great! Never heard about violin-guitar duets though..:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)